Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99

8308916.jpg

image-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Great. Loving the whole package, art, 3D disc etc....

If it has the same finish as the original (spot gloss on grey paint, not bare metal) it will tie in perfectly :)

Reactions: Mobley
From their website: "Zoom.co.uk is a trading name of Universal Pictures (UK) Limited, acting on behalf of the Universal Columbia Alliance, a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 01975478) whose registered office is at 1 Central St. Giles, St. Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU."

As well as having their own website, they've also traded as a seller on Rakuten.co.uk for some time now, and I'm pretty sure I've picked up the odd DVD or blu-ray from them in the past.

Has anybody bought from this site before?

I'm wondering if I preorder this and Warcraft will they ship together or seperately?

Glad this and Warcraft include 3D and the inside art is cool for this one

AS shipping is included in the final price these ''should'' ship seperately

You have to pay shipping? Is shipping not included?

Has anybody bought from this site before?

I'm wondering if I preorder this and Warcraft will they ship together or seperately?

I've bought from them several times - all without problems and usually at very good prices (their 10% off code seems to be ongoing as long as you keep buying as a guest).

Regarding splitting orders I'm 99% sure they've split at least one of my orders that included a pre-order together with in stock items. Again, no problems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
Members have posted both payment is taken on dispatch and also on placing an order.

The website says payment is taken when placing an order.

A reply I got on Twitter said payment is taken a day before dispatch.

So which is it?

Reactions: Flash
I posted a message from zoom on the last page that they take money on dispatch

PayPal take money straight away if that's where the confusion lays