Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99

8308916.jpg

image-2.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted a message from zoom on the last page that they take money on dispatch

PayPal take money straight away if that's where the confusion lays

So if you pay by card it's on despatch and if you pay with PayPal it's straight away

So if you pay by card it's on despatch and if you pay with PayPal it's straight away

As far as I'm aware that's correct. I was told by zoom if your order on card they will take the money about a week before dispatch and @thewoe ordred with PayPal and paid straight away like standard

Reactions: thewoe and Flash
I posted a message from zoom on the last page that they take money on dispatch

PayPal take money straight away if that's where the confusion lays
Thanks for that, so same as with HMV.
Do you know if they package there steelbooks well by any chance?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
No ideas about oackgng Siri mate
What you saying about my girl Siri? I think someone was pretty drunk last night. :p

On topic - I never did pick up the steelbook for the first film, so will have to hunt it down before I even consider getting this... would hate to have one but not the other.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
What you saying about my girl Siri? I think someone was pretty drunk last night. :p

On topic - I never did pick up the steelbook for the first film, so will have to hunt it down before I even consider getting this... would hate to have one but not the other.

Lol I've edited it now

I knew what I meant lol, dangerously drunk. Now I'm looking through what else I might of done and said! :facepalm:

I really like the ES steel for the first but I'm not sure on the design for this one. Would still like to get it to add to the collection though

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Lol I've edited it now

I knew what I meant lol, dangerously drunk. Now I'm looking through what else I might of done and said! :facepalm:

I really like the ES steel for the first but I'm not sure on the design for this one. Would still like to get it to add to the collection though
You do remember promising to buy all HDN members a copy of this steel, right? ;) :p

• Thanks
So def doesn't take it when buy it as their site says they do. I wanna order it but can't afford it right now

On the FAQ it says "payment will be taken when you place your order" but I believe that's for in stock items

They emailed me about pre orders and told me roughly 7 days before dispatch

I'm sure someone who ordered this yesterday who didn't use PayPal can confirm this

Reactions: Shane Dale
On the FAQ it says "payment will be taken when you place your order" but I believe that's for in stock items

I'm sure someone who ordered this yesterday who didn't use PayPal can confirm this
Thanks I'll order now

• Thanks
Sweet, just ordered this and was my second order from Zoom, thought I try my luck with that code SIGNUP10 and it still worked!!:smug:

I ordered this on Friday (not by PayPal) and just have a £1 pending transaction from them, so seems they probably don't take payment until release

• Helpful Post
My information is:-
a) Jiffy bags or standard cardboard envelopes (i.e. nothing of the Zavvi white box class).
b) That the items are usually received before actual release date (as with Zavvi).
c) That these 2 steelbooks are not listed yet on their Rakuten or eBay sites.