DSC_0956.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0954.jpg

DSC_0952.jpg

DSC_0951.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
You mean he's a trusted reseller of steel cases? I'm a bit confused by your comment. :wtf:

To me he is trusted, as I have done a couple of trades with him.
He is a member of BD

I know who the seller is..."user" can have many meanings...

True...of course the price is a bit scary EEK!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to figure out how to get my little collection online here, still could not find a way to fill up the Steelbook counter. Is there a movie database?
I might be also able to contribute to the Steelcase thread, as I own all 18 :hilarious:

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to figure out how to get my little collection online here, still could not find a way to fill up the Steelbook counter. Is there a movie database?
I might be also able to contribute to the Steelcase thread, as I own all 18 :hilarious:

Cheers!

On the left hand side, where you see that steelbook collection, click on the number (Zero in your case). Once there, you should see a link in there that says "Add to Collection". Once you click that you can find a listing already in our database or add a new one if the steelbook / steelcase / etc doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-1000
i cant find one for a descent price:drool:

A uk buyer put it on up on ebay in 'very good' condition said it had a faint scratch on the back of the inside but was good as new otherwise...had it in for £27 + £5 for delivery or best offer. So I was going for the best offer and someone ended up buying it before me at the buy it now price :angry:

An open and slightly scuffed T2 slipcase just went on eBay for AU$10.50
I fell asleep nearing the end of the auction and didn't get to bid :(

wow congrats, that thing used to sell for like $200ish .... I think those who were willing to pay the big bucks for this one have acquired it possibly. Granted I still think its worth a lot more than what you paid tho haha. Good snag.

My collection is up to 10 now. None of the rare ones other than this and gladiator. And still, nothing on inglorious basterds, the dark knight and saving private ryan.

Reactions: jimmy
just got this! came well protected but the case has a few scuffs and paint chips as expected. best $20 ever spent:)