Terminator 2: Judgment Day (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 26, 2017 November 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €26.99 €29.99
Note: 2-Disc, additional scenes of director's cut and extended special edition are not remastered (according to German site / StudioCanal press server)

81GUResTA9L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
@Stygian @Lollard2002 c'mon guys, we are not talking about "people always complain" here. It's just not worth that money. Or do you like it? :wow:

:LOL:

I do like the art. I agree that the finish in the photos doesn't look very appealing.
I don't have a 3D player or a 4K player but when I originally saw threads for this release, I thought about buying a copy just for the steelbook on Zavvi anyway.

But then it sold out before I could decide. Now I'm glad I didn't buy it.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
Probably zero finish. I can't gloss it right now as it is very cold outside. I will gloss it next summer. This will look nice glossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
You could try this hack but not guaranteed to work.

1. Wait for region not supported message
2. Press Home Hutton
3. Select Video from Disc
4. Press number 2 on your remote when the disc loads and make sure you see that on the top right hand corner on your screen.
5. Press Top Menu and keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks buddy. I remember that worked for Rush. Is it the same distributor?

Whats the best way to gloss these things? Anyone have a step by step process?

Ideally, it is best if you do it in a not so hot, not so cold environment and not so windy conditions. Avoid dusty conditions, too. Use a clear glossy spray paint 2-3 inches away.

Best to practice on some cheap steelbooks, maybe some old DVD steelbooks. Either spray from side to side or up to down motion. Make sure not to flood it. Practice makes perfect.

Ideally, it is best if you do it in a not so hot, not so cold environment and not so windy conditions. Avoid dusty conditions, too. Use a clear glossy spray paint 2-3 inches away.

Best to practice on some cheap steelbooks, maybe some old DVD steelbooks. Either spray from side to side or up to down motion. Make sure not to flood it. Practice makes perfect.

Do you sand it with emory cloth and then do another coating?

How come? Lots of times when applying a clear coat you buff it out and apply another coat.
I dont think anyone here who has custom glossed a steelbook (including myself) has ever done that.
Your aim is to apply quite a thin layer of spray gloss, let it dry fully and apply another layer if necessary. If you spray too much you will end up with a mess.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel