Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: July 17, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $179.99 $134.99 (Amazon) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Limited to 6000 in the USA. Life-sized Terminator Endo Arm. Each limited-edition Endo Arm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.

t2-1.jpg

t2-2.jpgBLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
•*NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
•2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
•“The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
•Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
•2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
•Trailers

•4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
•Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Size: arm -> height 53 cm, width 14 cm
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly wasn't expecting anything other than plastic, so I'm not disappointed in the slightest... it looks great IMO.

@Mickle_89 Guess what I just purchased the other day... the Endoskull edition! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Maybe i'm wrong but i understand that he paid 80€ for it ? ( i hear achtzig multiple times ?? ). For that price, plastic is ok.

I pre ordered it via Fnac France 150€ and for that price i expect metal.

Order cancelled.

Reactions: guellium
Its the same as the skull from back a couple years. Shiny plastic is what should be expected.

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen :naughty::giggle: Congrats buddy :thumbs: I know you were after it and it'll look awesome with the Endoarm :cigar: (I'm just not sure where I can store mine yet though given the height :wow: Will have to see what I can do :coffee:).
I've not actually received it yet... still waiting for it to be dispatched in fact. But yeah, same here... I have no clue where I'm going to display both editions. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Looks very nice. There was no way this was going to be metal at that price so it looks pretty much as good as it could’ve, I’d say. Still super torn whether to keep my french order or not. It looks nice but it’s a high price and I have major problems finding a good space for it. Decisions, decisions!

Ok so cancelled my US order now and just hoping the UK edition will be numbered and have Jims signature on the bottom like the German version.

The UK description doesn't mention it.

Got both the T2 and Salvation skulls here in my living room. Wife has stopped asking me to move them for now.

That arm really is going to stand out if I try to sneak it in here though. Have kind of an office desk in the corner. Might get away with it on there.

Looks good though so definitely keeping my UK Amazon order.

Luckily Amazon USA have assured me that my order will be shipped despite no Amazons shipping to Australia anymore due to new government laws. Definetely will make it harder from now on for me and many other Australian collectors to buy limited sets. Happy to be getting this though. Good thing I pre ordered it before the new policy came in.

Looks like it's live on Bestbuy for those in the US now at $134.99. Get ordering if you missed it!

Edit: I see Amazon price matched it now too.
Still find it strange Amazon doesn’t recalculate the import fees deposit after lowering the price :wtf:

Still find it strange Amazon doesn’t recalculate the import fees deposit after lowering the price :wtf:

Does it go lower if you reorder it?

Even then it now works out to £135 from the US to UK which I saw £15 cheaper than ordering from Amazon UK.

Hope they drop the price to HMVs new price.

Reactions: elle82
Does it go lower if you reorder it?

Even then it now works out to £135 from the US to UK which I saw £15 cheaper than ordering from Amazon UK.

Hope they drop the price to HMVs new price.
Yes, saved me an additional $7.

Last edited:
Is there any difference from uk edition and usa edition,im after two and pre ordered 2 from uk both of which was being sent to australia but silly me changed the more expensive one to family in uk but kept cheaper one for australia had i know pre orders would be ok would have left both as is.
At least i get one sent to australia the other can be sent to me later with other stuff i have sitting over there.
But still a bit annoying though i had changed the second one to uk.

Some are saying usa one is signed but maybe uk one is not anyone know?
As could try and grab one from uk and one from usa.
As i can now use my usa address to get that edition.

Is there any difference from uk edition and usa edition,im after two and pre ordered 2 from uk both of which was being sent to australia but silly me changed the more expensive one to family in uk but kept cheaper one for australia had i know pre orders would be ok would have left both as is.
At least i get one sent to australia the other can be sent to me later with other stuff i have sitting over there.
But still a bit annoying though i had changed the second one to uk.

Some are saying usa one is signed but maybe uk one is not anyone know?
As could try and grab one from uk and one from usa.
As i can now use my usa address to get that edition.

CC_2667785_09a52e44cd7a4cdba991ca37926b661a__que_me_ha_dado_risa_y_no_lo_encuentro_thumb_fb.jpg
CC_2667785_09a52e44cd7a4cdba991ca37926b661a__que_me_ha_dado_risa_y_no_lo_encuentro_thumb_fb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Drum18