Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home to find mine on the doormat. My wife gave me the 'another one!?' look! Really pleased. Good looking steelbook! After the shambles of T2 I was fearing the worst but well done!

Reactions: jono3000 and luke98
I Forgot to cancel this, and was gutted when I found a dispatch message for it, however I'm over the moon that I'll be adding this to the collection having seen the picture's, what a shame that this Terminator 'wave' don't match at all.

Yep got the same look from my Mrs too
Yup.... and the postman
almost best mates he he chatting at the door most days.
Steel looks great :thumbs: got the FA on order.
The Terminator or T1 happy with the play.com one not shelling out just for the sake of it for new one.
reading posts seems a lot of haters for the FA slip so hopefully can pick one up(just the slip) in the trade sale section for that steel

Very nice looking steelbook
Very Glossy
Finger print and dust magnet

Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines (Embossed)

Small paint chip on the front but covered up with Black Sharpie Permanent Marker

Last edited:
This turned out really nice... everything about it is spot on! I'm hoping mine turns up today. :D

Good old Sony getting it right with Gloss and Embossing. Looking even more forward to getting my FA copy now that the Steelbook is like this :)

Reactions: harry
Received my copy today.
Very smart and handsome steelbook though I'd say that the images are a bit swamped by the background and do not stand out as well as they might and that the eye is drawn primarily to the bright title and not to the 'subdued' image on the front.
8 out of 10.