Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator Genisys
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

01.jpg

11143958-1994313975358339.jpg
11143958-2004313975350335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this today. I do not know how this film gets so much sh*t. Im a stupidly long term terminator fan and this fit perfectly into the franchise. As far as im concerned the series goes like this:

Main Canon:
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Terminator Genisys

Not Canon:
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

I watched this today. I do not know how this film gets so much sh*t. Im a stupidly long term terminator fan and this fit perfectly into the franchise. As far as im concerned the series goes like this:

Main Canon:
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Terminator Genisys

Not Canon:
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
I agree... I thought it was the best one since T2. It wasn't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than T3! :wtf:

I enjoyed this one too but one major issue for me was wrong 2 leading casts (actors) especially Kyle Reese that was way way wrong...

*for GOT's Dany you knew that she'd always never be wrong lol... and of course I wish we'd see her in the next installment...

Last edited:
I enjoyed this one too but one major issue for me was wrong 2 leading casts (actors) especially Kyle Reese that was way way wrong...

*for GOT's Dany you knew that she'd always never be wrong lol... and of course I wish we'd see her in the next installment...

I said the same thing when I watched it! The salvation Kyle Reese was a lot better,

Reactions: goufcustom
anyone confirm subtitles please?
SUBTITLES:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
—– ——– ——- ———–
Presentation Graphics Danish 25,713 kbps
Presentation Graphics German 29,640 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 28,267 kbps
Presentation Graphics Spanish 27,779 kbps
Presentation Graphics French 23,880 kbps
Presentation Graphics Italian 26,546 kbps
Presentation Graphics Japanese 21,064 kbps
Presentation Graphics Dutch 24,814 kbps
Presentation Graphics Norwegian 25,835 kbps
Presentation Graphics Finnish 27,370 kbps
Presentation Graphics Swedish 26,801 kbps
Presentation Graphics English 32,343 kbps
Presentation Graphics Japanese 0,112 kbps

Reactions: lost
Still no discount codes working with this one, right?
Yes, you are quite correct, and the same applies to other new releases such as "Deliverance" @GBP 14.99 (when first 'live' code made it GBP 14.24) and "Bedknobs" @GBP 15.99 (when first 'live' GBP 15.19 with code).

Managed to get this one for £18. Gutted I missed out on the FAC GB and as I much as I didn't like the film, needed it for my Arnie steelbook collection