Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: November 10th, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99

m2217564.jpg

This should be the same as Target USA:
21537057_Alt01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an email from BestBuy - they are having problems getting stock and have promised it will be shipped as soon as they get them.
They gave me a $5 online credit code for inconvenience.
same here... maybe I should reserve one in store...

Dunno about you, but it's all sold-out in here... as I said before, each store only had 3-6 units only...
I saw these in store, but is there really a demand for this?

This is world-wide artwork available in pretty much every country. I opted out of the Canadian one and imported from the UK to get the 3D version.

There are also different artwork copies in other countries, so apart from the price, I don't see the appeal of this one at all.

This is world-wide artwork available in pretty much every country. I opted out of the Canadian one and imported from the UK to get the 3D version.

There are also different artwork copies in other countries, so apart from the price, I don't see the appeal of this one at all.
You said it... PRICE!!! And let's be honest, there is a TON of people picking up the steelbook and knowing nothing about Hi-Def Ninja and that there are other versions of this Worldwide like the FAC edition ;)

Like you said, its WWA and almost every country has it. I'm sure if you browsed eBay for a while you'll find one pretty close to cost, even if you miss out on this. Don't think there is a "demand" like you think...:dunno:

I'm not sure if its a shared print run with USA either ...@Drum18?

Dunno about you, but it's all sold-out in here... as I said before, each store only had 3-6 units only...
Looks like there are a few stores around me that have stock, I put one on reserve last night, just waiting to hear back this morning.

Very strange..still hasn't received this though 'twas shipped last Friday. While I got Star Wars today which was shipped Monday night.

On sale for $12.99 until Nov. 30th. Save $14 off regular price $26.99. I'm gonna call Best Buy for a $14 refund because I purchased it less than 30 days ago. :D:joy::happy::woot::wow:

On sale for $12.99 until Nov. 30th. Save $14 off regular price $26.99. I'm gonna call Best Buy for a $14 refund because I purchased it less than 30 days ago. :D:joy::happy::woot::wow:

Unfortunatly, they won't refund because it's for a special event (BF), not a "regular" one. I received an answer from them, this morning :( Maybe, if it's available online, I'll order one and get refund for the other...

Unfortunatly, they won't refund because it's for a special event (BF), not a "regular" one. I received an answer from them, this morning :( Maybe, if it's available online, I'll order one and get refund for the other...
Exactly.. :(

Here's what I got:
Thank you for your email inquiry regarding a credit under our Lowest Price Guarantee for the Terminator Genisys (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2015) advertised on Black Friday Sale Flyer.

Our Lowest Price Guarantee indicates:
Remember, the Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or Boxing Day/Week sale prices.

Please visit our Customer Service pages on Bestbuy.ca for further information on our Lowest Price Guarantee.

Thank you for choosing Bestbuy.ca.

Sincerely,

Bestbuy.ca

Exactly.. :(

Here's what I got:
Technically that should only apply to the Friday and Monday. You could try outside of "black friday", cant guarantee it will work though. Last year, I managed to price match something on the Sunday because it wasn't the "Friday".

Technically that should only apply to the Friday and Monday. You could try outside of "black friday", cant guarantee it will work though. Last year, I managed to price match something on the Sunday because it wasn't the "Friday".
In those case, it's always YMMV... if you got it, you're Lucky. :)