Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Norwichlad No, I don't think he is referring to you its a similar statement in the GB text itself.

Just for clarification, there could be other reasons than ebay for buying 2 copies. Some want 1 open and 1 sealed others like me sometimes but one extra for trading purposes within this forum. You can also sell your extra to another ninja using our own market place.

Reactions: Norwichlad
You can also sell your extra to another ninja using our own market place.
Only if you sell it at cost, you'll still get banned from @carllenc's future group buys if you purchase copies from him to sell anywhere for profit and he finds out.
(Just to clarify unless new members are seeing this :thumbs:)

Last edited:
@Norwichlad No, I don't think he is referring to you its a similar statement in the GB text itself.

Just for clarification, there could be other reasons than ebay for buying 2 copies. Some want 1 open and 1 sealed others like me sometimes but one extra for trading purposes within this forum. You can also sell your extra to another ninja using our own market place.
I only request x1 to UK

Hi.

Just for clarification as I'm new to the group buys.... I take it that the box set has everything from both versions that are being sold separately, ie the cards, booklet etc?

Cheers guys

Yes mate,

Just as it shows in the photos at www.filmarena.cz. Unless you read Czech remember to click on the British flag located at the top right hand cornerwhen you get there.

Cheers,

Reactions: moviemania1973
I opened my first FA purchase, Kingsman, last night to watch. I couldn't believe how they package it. Aside from the outer shrink wrap on the slip box, the steel with lenti was also shrink wrapped and, to protect the surface of the steel from the lenti magnet, it was also shrink wrapped separately! I was so surprised and impressed. Is this how FA packages all their products?

I opened my first FA purchase, Kingsman, last night to watch. I couldn't believe how they package it. Aside from the outer shrink wrap on the slip box, the steel with lenti was also shrink wrapped and, to protect the surface of the steel from the lenti magnet, it was also shrink wrapped separately! I was so surprised and impressed. Is this how FA packages all their products?
I too was pleasantly surprised @vega2k when I first opened an FAC (in this case, Commando) and adore FA's fine attention to detail :drool:

The 3 I have opened out of the 7 I currently have in-hand have all been factory sealed/packaged to the exact same high standard :) It's the FA way ;)