Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. Been waiting 4 this for weeks. 4 times this is being pushed. I've only the V1 and V2 with the box set as well.

Last edited:
If you want Film Arena and Blufans you have to wait. It's worth it!

film arena is if good quailty but be under no mistake they are no blu fans! FA they take a standard steel released every where then add extras!
at least blu fans do everything themselves and 99% of the time is unique so can understand why they take so long to get art approvals etc.

please compare apples with apples and until FA start doing there own art then you can make that comparison

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Huguito
film arena is if good quailty but be under no mistake they are no blu fans! FA they take a standard steel released every where then add extras!
at least blu fans do everything themselves and 99% of the time is unique so can understand why they take so long to get art approvals etc.

please compare apples with apples and until FA start doing there own art then you can make that comparison

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Lol

Wolf of Wall Street, Looper and DREDD are WEA

Last edited:
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I'm prepared to wait. Yes it's irritating, but I've already paid for it through the GB so I don't have that to worry about. As long as it's not cancelled and T2 is going ahead still, I don't mind.