Terminator Genisys - In theaters July 1, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Terminator Genisys (2015)

Tagline: Reset the future

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alan Taylor[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emilia Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jai Courtney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dayo Okeniyi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Byung-hun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandrine Holt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Gladis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron V. Williamson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The year is 2029. John Connor, leader of the resistance continues the war against the machines. At the Los Angeles offensive, John's fears of the unknown future begin to emerge when TECOM spies reveal a new plot by SkyNet that will attack him from both fronts; past and future, and will ultimately change warfare forever.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qOoFD4HD9a2EEUymdzBQN9XF1UJ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, and Jason Clarke

Per Comingsoon:
Skydance Productions, Annapurna Pictures and Paramount Pictures have jointly announced they will partner on a rebooted Terminator movie, to be released by Paramount Pictures on June 26, 2015.

The first in a stand-alone trilogy, Terminator will be produced by Megan Ellison of Annapurna and David Ellison of Skydance. Dana Goldberg and Paul Schwake of Skydance will serve as executive producers. Laeta Kalorgridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry) are attached to write the screenplay.

Launched in 1984 with star Arnold Schwarzenegger as the title character, Terminator spanned 3 subsequent films, which have earned over $1 billion at the worldwide box office.

David Ellison most recently executive produced, along with his partners at Paramount, World War Z, Star Trek Into Darkness, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. A 5th installment of in the "Mission: Impossible" franchise is in active development, along with a 3rd film in the "G.I. Joe" franchise, among other films.

Megan Ellison most recently produced the Academy Award®-nominated Zero Dark Thirty, The Master and executive produced Spring Breakers via her Annapurna Pictures banner and has David O. Russell's American Hustle, Spike Jonze's Her, and Bennett Miller's Foxcatcher set for release later this year.

(Old discussion)
TerminatorGenisys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds great. I wonder if the rumours that Paul Walker might play Kyle Reese will come true. I guess it depends on the script and storyline. Exciting nonetheless that this will finally get made.

because Arnold is old and Christian Bale was a poor John Conner.....It's not like they're remaking it.

FFS means for fugs sake except fugs isn't fugs

I know I know. Just wish they would let this franchise rest in peace. It's clear that everything that followed after T2 was a disappointment yet they milk it to the bitter end.

because Arnold is old and Christian Bale was a poor John Conner.....It's not like they're remaking it.

They've said it's a new trilogy leading to a reboot.... I'm all up for a sequel (Arnie or not), but why the hell reboot it?! It doesn't need rebooting

Reactions: karl01
I would love to see this happen, but can we see those Purple laser guns in action, like we saw in the original? Those looked super sweet. I agree the Rock would make a good Terminator. Even Vin Disel would be a good fit too. He looks more evil than the Rock, LOL.

Alan Taylor to Direct the New Terminator Movie!

Game of Thrones" and Thor: The Dark World director Alan Taylor is in talks to direct the Terminator reboot for Paramount Pictures, Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures, reports Variety.

The first in a stand-alone trilogy, Terminator will be produced by Megan Ellison of Annapurna and David Ellison of Skydance. Dana Goldberg and Paul Schwake of Skydance will serve as executive producers. Laeta Kalorgridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry) are attached to write the screenplay.

Terminator is scheduled to hit theaters on June 26, 2015.

Reactions: Jb162009
Thank god its a reboot. The original films ENDED WITH T2! The war was stopped, end of. T3 and T4 were complete money grabs that did not make sense in story terms. Those films do not exist to me.

Reactions: psychoscot