Terminator Genisys - In theaters July 1, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Terminator Genisys (2015)

Tagline: Reset the future

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Alan Taylor[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emilia Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jai Courtney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dayo Okeniyi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Byung-hun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandrine Holt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Gladis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matt Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron V. Williamson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The year is 2029. John Connor, leader of the resistance continues the war against the machines. At the Los Angeles offensive, John's fears of the unknown future begin to emerge when TECOM spies reveal a new plot by SkyNet that will attack him from both fronts; past and future, and will ultimately change warfare forever.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qOoFD4HD9a2EEUymdzBQN9XF1UJ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, and Jason Clarke

Per Comingsoon:
Skydance Productions, Annapurna Pictures and Paramount Pictures have jointly announced they will partner on a rebooted Terminator movie, to be released by Paramount Pictures on June 26, 2015.

The first in a stand-alone trilogy, Terminator will be produced by Megan Ellison of Annapurna and David Ellison of Skydance. Dana Goldberg and Paul Schwake of Skydance will serve as executive producers. Laeta Kalorgridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) and Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry) are attached to write the screenplay.

Launched in 1984 with star Arnold Schwarzenegger as the title character, Terminator spanned 3 subsequent films, which have earned over $1 billion at the worldwide box office.

David Ellison most recently executive produced, along with his partners at Paramount, World War Z, Star Trek Into Darkness, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. A 5th installment of in the "Mission: Impossible" franchise is in active development, along with a 3rd film in the "G.I. Joe" franchise, among other films.

Megan Ellison most recently produced the Academy Award®-nominated Zero Dark Thirty, The Master and executive produced Spring Breakers via her Annapurna Pictures banner and has David O. Russell's American Hustle, Spike Jonze's Her, and Bennett Miller's Foxcatcher set for release later this year.

(Old discussion)
TerminatorGenisys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy there's a new Terminator... happy to see Arnie back... psyched to have Alan Taylor on board... but I loathe the fact that this is a reboot. The Terminator Salvation "trilogy" left everyone hanging without an ending, so what's the best they can do? Reboot it. I'm so sick of this trend. I'm happy for Emilia Clarke, but there's no need for this.

Its about DAMN time! :thumbs: Cant wait to see Arn-old back as The Terminator! AND! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor! :drool: :LOL:

I'm welcoming this reboot with open arms! :movie:

I'm indifferent about this. I'll definitely see it opening weekend, but I really hope it doesn't turn out to be another reboot stinker. Watching my childhood being torn to pieces kills me.

Salvation could've been so much better if Bale was cast as Marcus.

I don't know A Terminator is age less . Arnie as much as I love him and admire how far he has come making a global name for himself IS looking old. Not just about the look face wise , how he carried himself in the fight set pices in The Last Stand it just did not look right.

I'm not saying it wont work , the fact that he pulled it off before that was 10 years ago. I hope it works like others it lost momentum for me after T 2. Christian Bale did not work as John Conner for me.

Just got to wait and see.

Its about DAMN time! :thumbs: Cant wait to see Arn-old back as The Terminator! AND! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor! :drool: :LOL:

I'm welcoming this reboot with open arms! :movie:

With you all the way! :scat: :scat: :scat:

While I don't normally like reboots, the caliber of Director and Actress tells me this might renew my faith in a Terminator film, as I have disliked anything Terminator related since T2.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Naturally I'm excited about this as it's Arnie but I do think this should've been his comeback movie, then he could've gone off and done 'The Last Stand', 'Escape Plan', etc (kinda like what Stallone did with 'Rocky' and 'Rambo'..... do the franchise first to let people know you're back and then go back to making the other movies)

Reactions: psychoscot
Naturally I'm excited about this as it's Arnie but I do think this should've been his comeback movie, then he could've gone off and done 'The Last Stand', 'Escape Plan', etc (kinda like what Stallone did with 'Rocky' and 'Rambo'..... do the franchise first to let people know you're back and then go back to making the other movies)

Yep totally agree! His films so far have not been brilliant, he needed a proper comeback film.

Doctor Who star Matt Smith set for Terminator reboot

Paramount Pictures has announced Matt Smith is to star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the reboot of the Terminator franchise.

The Doctor Who star will play "a new character with a strong connection to John Connor".

Other stars announced include Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke and Zero Dark Thirty actor Jason Clarke.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-27262178

So is it clear where in the timeline there going, most curious about that. I'm not at all surprised to see Arnie got a lot of time on his hands now he's divorced, still can't get the picture of the gal he got caught cheating with after all this time out of my head yikes! I I wish they could do the timeline between 1 and 2 theres a huge gap there but that's not gonna happen Arnie is a little to old and little I mean ancient unless CGI takes a 20 year leap into the future.

The First Set Photos from the Terminator Reboot Have Arrived! :thumbs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2642821/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-films-Terminator-Genesis-brunette-Emilia-Clarke.html

His famous 'I'll be back' line from Terminator is one of the most popular quotes in cinema history.
And now Arnold Schwarzenegger has filmed his first scenes as he returns to his cyborg role in Terminator: Genesis.
The 66-year-old actor was seen in jeans and a khaki jacket as he filmed alongside Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke, 27, in New Orleans on Wednesday.

But while the sci-fi series depicts time-travelling robots who return to the past to change the future, it seems there is one aspect about time that cannot be altered in the future: getting old.
Schwarzenegger has revealed how writers have come up with a plot that involves cyborgs disguised using human skin that ages... as it was the only way they could explain why his T-800 looked older, with grey hair.
He told MTV: 'Terminator deals a lot with time travel, so there will be a younger T-800, and then what that model does later on when it gets reprogrammed, and who gets a hold of him. So it will be all kinds of interesting twists in the movie, but I feel so good.'

He added: 'The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages.'
Emilia sported blonde hair in the Game of Thrones series for her regal character Daenerys Targaryen, the ‘Queen of the Dragons’.
But in Game of Thrones, is now a brunette for her role as Sarah Connor.
The part of her son, robot-busting warrior John Connor is being played by Jason Clarke, 44.
The age difference between the mother and son suggests that time-travel will be involved in the film, which is set to be released on July 1.

Jai Courtney, 28, will play John Connor's father, Kyle Reece.
The cast filmed a scene where Emilia and Jai were each dressed in blue scrubs with a gun in hand, pointing it at their co-star Jason, meanwhile, Arnold stands by as the action unfolds.
He will reprise the role he first played in 1984's The Terminator, after he was forced to step down while he was the Governor of California between 2003 - 2011.

He said Jameson Empire Awards last month : 'The last time when they did The Terminator it was when I was governor and so I couldn't be in that movie, but now I'm back again and they are very excited about having me in the film.
'The script is fantastic, so I'm really looking forward to this film.'
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Awesome! :LOL: Its the Ahn-old and The Mother of Dragons! :scat:

:movie:

Attachments

• article-0-1E4BD8B400000578-464_306x496.jpg
    article-0-1E4BD8B400000578-464_306x496.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 94
  • article-0-1E4BD59C00000578-430_306x496.jpg
    article-0-1E4BD59C00000578-430_306x496.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 92
  • article-0-1E4CDC3E00000578-857_634x477.jpg
    article-0-1E4CDC3E00000578-857_634x477.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 93
  • article-0-1E4D1C2800000578-317_634x608.jpg
    article-0-1E4D1C2800000578-317_634x608.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jb162009
Awesome pics. Emilia is so awesome in Game of thrones and will be superb as Sarah Connor. Cooey I agree, Arnold looks fantastic, this is going to be so awesome.

Will be interesting to see if they remake Terminator 2 & 3 as well with same storylines as it would be interesting to see who replaces Arnie as terminator. Also, is this a remake of original?