Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yep another one...
T4FR.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to Munstarz40 for the link)
Not my pictures but this is what it looks like. The booklet is inside the steelbook:
img4820v.jpg

img4821f.jpg

t42p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a regular FR Steelbook ? or only the Fnac exclusive ?!?!
i was wondering, because there's a sealed one on Ebay but without the Fnac Sticker ?!?!

virgin megastore also released this with a booklet so it could be either only way to tell is different upc numbers on back

I have one that comes with the fnac sticker and one from another brand and this is exactly the same except for the sticker that changes

I just got one with sticker (like the pic), but it doesnt come with the booklet (the pic above also doesnt seem to have a booklet), even though the sticker clearly says it comes with a 36 page booklet...anyone has one with sticker and booklet within the shrink-wrap? Can shed light on this?

I just got one with sticker (like the pic), but it doesnt come with the booklet (the pic above also doesnt seem to have a booklet), even though the sticker clearly says it comes with a 36 page booklet...anyone has one with sticker and booklet within the shrink-wrap? Can shed light on this?

Booklet is inside AA.

Got to open her up & loose half of its value If you wanna play with the Booklet :hilarious:

But I have to say that this is 1 of my fav steelz :drool: gettin quite HTF now :twisted:

There are two version terminator renaissance

- EXCLUSIVE FNAC with booklet of 36 pages inside
- EXCLUSIVE VIRGIN with booklet inside but it's a comic book

And another version without sticker, which is a surplus stock sold everywhere but no sticker

I got two versions:
- FNAC sticker
- Non-FNAC sticker (NOT Virgin)

The Non-FNAC sticker has the same barcode and code numbers on the back and is identicle to the FNAC, minus the sticker. So that silly sticker doubles or triples the price :hilarious: