Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
A huge shout out and a massive thank you to (in alphabetical order) @apsmith21, @digitalbabe, @JayAre, @Ricardo13, @Wreck for my prizes/gifts from #NinjaWeek #BestWeekEver :notworthy:

buried.jpg hdn.jpg
enemy.jpg wolf.jpg nebraska.jpg

P.S. Unfortunately I couldn't take any decent photos of the posters due to the size of them and me not currently having enough room, so I had to nick some images from Google instead. :p

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :drool: :D :thumbs:

Missed HDN week this year! But congrats to the winners and to the staffer for all the great stuff!
I like you box of goodies, Nautius Maximus! That R2D2 is pretty cool! :cool:

Firstly im glad to see everyone has been happy with the prizes they've received :D

Secondly, a HUGE thanks to @Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 for the 'extras' i received with my steelbook delivery this morning....

I do love Star Wars, it was like most, my first step into scifi and will always have a soft spot for it, plus its my first 'collectible' in the house so need to find a safe place outta reach of my 3 rd old boy + 1yr old girl, the little destroyers of everything.

anyway, as this was a NW related thank you i thought i'd post here ;) Thanks again! (will post once i've taken it out the box :p )

IMAG1963.jpg
IMAG1964.jpg
IMAG1967.jpg

Missed HDN week this year! But congrats to the winners and to the staffer for all the great stuff!
I like you box of goodies, Nautius Maximus! That R2D2 is pretty cool! :cool:

Here's my excellent haul from another awesome Ninja week!!

All these items are great and I have put the person who so kindly contributed or helped underneath the picture! I'm just waiting for one more prize to come, but sadly it hasn't arrived yet, but as soon as it does I will add that prize too.

uploadfromtaptalk1427536082534.jpg

@bigballas01

Beautiful Tom Whalens #243/375 Decepticon print!

uploadfromtaptalk1427536110516.jpg

@FanOfGaming

Awesome steelbooks including a Disney classic and one of the classic Disney's I didn't own already!

uploadfromtaptalk1427536178729.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1427536194915.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1427536210265.jpg

@Wreck
@AcIDc0r3

Awesome lenticular Watchman boxset. The 2nd and 3rd pic show the lenticular in action.

uploadfromtaptalk1427536276488.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1427536256606.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1427536270003.jpg

@Antman

Awesome black bubble wrap mate!! Oh and the other stuff was cool too [emoji1]

Just kidding Ant, everything was awesome buddy!! Loved the little Bishop Figurine!

uploadfromtaptalk1427536418689.jpg

@Ricardo13

I already had the UK and Scandinavian versions and now I have the excellent Korean to add to my collection!

I told you guys I had awesome luck on ninja week, already posted some wins...here are more and I am waiting for even more! :smuggrin:

Thanks @Wreck and @AcIDc0r3 for these. I havent played Destiny (G1 steel) but Lifeforce is cult and I have the Scream release, big thanks!

1427541732iyb.jpg

1427541775jvs.jpg

1427541804dnk.jpg

Then a huge thanks goes to @howiesteed for the amazing Matrix Trilogy. I am no pro photographer, but I hope you can see the awesome custom job he has done! You da man! :thumbs:

1427541922aqx.jpg

1427541974fnb.jpg

Finally of course I had to win something from the mucho generous @Naughtius Maximus (did you guys see how much de donated???)

1427542086ayi.jpg

Two freebies to the freebies...eh, how did that come off?

1427542141zdw.jpg

One extra manhug to you for keeping my marriage together. Thoose butter cookies from you, makes the old flamethrowing dragon gentle as a kitten and thank God (and you) for that!

Once again, thanks to all for a fantastic Ninja week!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Gotta keep the wife(s!) happy :D Glad to hear you're happy with your items, that Matrix looks great... i was too scared to unwrap/open to see it before sending!

Reactions: MGD and Hooch
Status
Not open for further replies.