Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Massive thanks to @PKAVFC I have received the Cowboys & aliens steelbook with some chewys :) .
Thank you mate for the giveaway. Got here rapid

View attachment 143888 View attachment 143889

Cheers

Your very welcome @Flloydo

I am glad it got there safe and well. Thanks for posting and all the best buddy :)
:woot: Congrats @Flloydo! :thumbs: That Steelbook you won is fu**ing AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks again for the GREAT Give-Away @PKAVFC! :cool:
I have received my first prize of ironman blufans V1 from @DADDYCOOL187 and he even threw in a free bar of dairy milk thanks buddy!! :D

View attachment 143950

Your welcome #BestWeekEver
Great job guys! :notworthy: @Djpaddy and @DADDYCOOL187 ;)

Cadbury Chocolates! :OMG: :drool: :hungry:
This moring I received my prize of the hmv Drive steelbook from @eps999 with a freddo chocolate as a treat! (it has already been scoffed) ;)

View attachment 144080
I'd never seen this in person before, and I can now see why it is highly sought after. Its a real beaut! :drool:
@justboy Another Cadbury Chocolate!!! :OMG: :drool: :hungry::hungry::hungry:

:D

Great Prize buddy! :)

Attachments

• SSL22208 - Copy.JPG
    SSL22208 - Copy.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 176
  • SSL22210 - Copy.JPG
    SSL22210 - Copy.JPG
    963.7 KB · Views: 175
#1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Thank you so much to all the admin staff and Amazon for my top prize
I have been after a new bluray player for a while now so this could not come at a better time.
Still cannot believe that I have won this
Hi Def Ninja rocks

love you all

@Wreck
@digitalbabe
@apsmith21

and all the other guys you know who you are
@terry44 Look at that smile! :smug: It's from ear to ear! :D :p That's awesome! Congrats buddy! :thumbs: I'll be doing the same when I receive my Olive Music Server! :woot: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: terry44
I'm kinda embarrassed to bring this up because I don't want to come across as impatient but I haven't received any word from the person who hosted one of the contests I was lucky enough to win. I'm hesitant to PM them because, again, I don't want to come across as impatient. I'm just wondering if I should keep waiting for them to send me a PM or do I send them a PM with my shipping info? This was my first Ninja Week and so I don't know the proper protocol. I already received word from the great @digitalbabe about one of the contests, though!

I'm kinda embarrassed to bring this up because I don't want to come across as impatient but I haven't received any word from the person who hosted one of the contests I was lucky enough to win. I'm hesitant to PM them because, again, I don't want to come across as impatient. I'm just wondering if I should keep waiting for them to send me a PM or do I send them a PM with my shipping info? This was my first Ninja Week and so I don't know the proper protocol. I already received word from the great @digitalbabe about one of the contests, though!

PM'd. Though i have since found out that Wreck donated your prize... if you didnt know he is the founder of this site, so bear with him he will send soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.