Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
I'll just post this update here guys and gals ...

As you might imagine I'm always up to my knees with work in regards to this site .... throw in hosting a HUGE group buy for the most popular title whenever its in steelbook form "Iron Man" combined with it being a blufans ... I've been up to my neck in mailing, steels, and everything else.

So since those folks paid for steels they are still my priority to get out before I work on the stuff won for free by members here. I do suspect tho that I'll have all mailed out by next week's end.

ANYTHING going to any EURO Country I will be sending to @cooey and he will be forwarding on to you your ninja week winning. Unless it just makes more sense for me to send direct. (you won a bunch, you won a print, etc.)

Thanks to vurt for this great giveaway and prize, Dr. Who and the Daleks Limited Edition Print Tom Doyle print (Glow In The Dark), got it safely earlier this week, great packaging. :thumbs:
Looks fantastic in hands a really nice work of art, almost makes me want to eat fish fingers and custard, maybe I'll settle for some Jelly Babies. :LOL::D

Dr. WHO AND THE DALEKS.jpg

Dr. Who and the Daleks Limited Edition 03.jpg Dr. Who and the Daleks Limited Edition 02.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.