Yesasia
JSDVD

Covers:
143736.jpg

143736a.jpg

avengers_tw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered via JSDVD ... you gotta love the asian steelbooks

A little Question ? why do the asian steelbooks always seem to command a higher value than say the european counter parts ?

A little Question ? why do the asian steelbooks always seem to command a higher value than say the european counter parts ?
I've been wondering about the same thing, and I thought it was perhaps due to the slips that come with the steel? I've seen several from Taiwan that looked awesome. :)

People prefer the slipcovers that the taiwan releases normally come with.

As above, do they take the money now or on dispatch like over here?

Also any reason you chose JSDVD over yesasia with the free shipping? Considering ordering thats all.

People prefer the slipcovers that the taiwan releases normally come with.

As above, do they take the money now or on dispatch like over here?

Also any reason you chose JSDVD over yesasia with the free shipping? Considering ordering thats all.

JSDVD provide better secure packaging as in a box and bubble-wrap according to other posts, my first time ordering so were see :) and when i placed the order my CC was processed so i think the payment was taken

This is the 1st steelbook that i have ordered from 4 diff country's i must be out of my mind

Last edited:
JSDVD provide better secure packaging as in a box and bubble-wrap according to other posts, my first time ordering so were see :) and when i placed the order my CC was processed so i think the payment was taken

This is the 1st steelbook that i have ordered from 4 diff country's i must be out of my mind

Thanks for that :cool:

Same for me, this will be the fourth EEK!

JSDVD are saying it will be in stock on 31st August and YA are saying 14th September. Is there really 2 weeks difference between these two sites or just a mistake?

Think it may be just a estimated release date from their suppliers, not always accurate. I find sometimes my Yesasia preorders end up shipping way ahead of their posted dates anyway

Interesting, JSDVD still has August 31st as the release date while YesAsia has moved it to September 14th. I wonder if both are going to be actual steelbooks instead of VMB like the rest of Asia especially since their spines in the pictures posted are showing text instead of faces.

UGH! I really need to find out if this is going to be a Viva or a steelbook! Now that Best Buy is getting a VMB case I definitely don't need a imported one (fancy slip or not). This is going to be a VERY disappointing Taiwan release if it is indeed a VMB...:(

UGH! I really need to find out if this is going to be a Viva or a steelbook! Now that Best Buy is getting a VMB case I definitely don't need a imported one (fancy slip or not). This is going to be a VERY disappointing Taiwan release if it is indeed a VMB...:(

In my mind and eyes, if the artwork shows the title in the front cover and on the spine, it has a great chance of being a VMB. If there is no title/text on the front cover and the superheroes' faces on the spine, it is a steelbook.

I've canceled my order of this Taiwan version. Some firends in Hk told me that Hongkong version will be VMB, and as you know, HK and TW version are always the same.

I don't mind it being VMB (although a steelbook from TW would have been great) BUT I want a sexy J-Card slip with Taiwanese writing on it that would be awesome :p

I guess will find out in couple of days ;)

says my order is processing and i can't cancel...great. I wrote to their customer service lets see what happens.