Order link: Books.com
Yesasia
JSDVD

Covers:
143736.jpg

143736a.jpg

avengers_tw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
has it been pointed out that this version will more than likely not come with the bonus blu-ray disc that the german steel version & Target exclusive will? I'm going to stick with my copy from Germany for sure.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

reminds me of the transformers 3 steel from MM in germany (with bonus disc) & the other from Hong Kong (without)

Last edited:
1038 Taiwan dollars = 34.680618 U.S. dollars

That's weird cuz it keeps telling me that the item is listed in yuan, not Taiwan New Dollars.

On a side note, does anyone know the format to enter your birth date? If this is only $35 I am going to grab one but it's giving me all kinds of hell getting the format right.

That's weird cuz it keeps telling me that the item is listed in yuan, not Taiwan New Dollars.

On a side note, does anyone know the format to enter your birth date? If this is only $35 I am going to grab one but it's giving me all kinds of hell getting the format right.

Order through YesAsia the website is in English...simples

Yeah but your forgetting the shipping!

i think would be Metal box,not steelbook

Where did you get this information from Xin? Is that just a hunch?

Well...I think Xin needs to back that statement up...If a MB, my hunch would be a pan-asia release, CN, TW, HK, etc...Don't go by what's on YA as Real Steel (Blu-ray + DVD) is still listed as a Steelbook.

Either way, TW releases are the best just for the slip :scat:

Well I asked and here is the answer

Dear Members, Hello: Thank you for your letter, upon inquiry, the goods you ask the Avenger Alliance 3D +2 D tin collection Edition (Blu-ray BD) "should be a steelbook collection box, the style is not yet published, could not be confirmed to prevail in the actual arrival. Thank you.