The Avengers FNAC Exclusive Pre-Order Box [France]

Feb 29, 2012
Rennes / Takayama
Hi everyone, my 1st thread for you ninjas and hope not the last i am happy to share because it's quite new !!!

Release date : 18/04/2012.

Here comes a Box Set from France FNAC shop : http://video.fnac.com/a4083558/Aven...isuel-non-contractuel-Chris-Hemsworth-Blu-Ray

It comes with a 30 € voucher for FNAC members, the box contains a set of 4 eaglemoss figures in their individual box (lead material) + a guide book of "avengers" caracters + comics book + pictures and finally as usual the "carte cadeau" to come pick up the movie in 3D Version in august. 29.99 € on it (now it's sure)

This huge Box Set is Limited (& Numeroted) to 1000 pieces only !!! And is allready OOP !!! it's the rarest of the FNAC exclusive Box Sets !!!

Available now on ebay (may be) or at least FNAC marketplace for 150 € allready from the release date :(

Enjoy

The Blu-Ray release date is planned for the 29th August 2012.

Check this thread to discover out if it will be a steelbook exclusive ... or else ;)

One ninja did well here and i forgot to mention that but as the others precedent box sets from FNAC shop as a preorder box, the movie is not included !!! of course right how can this be possible the movie is not yet in Theater ;) sorry ...

I know those "pré-réservation" sets from FNAC are a pain in the ass to understand so please don't hesitate to ask questions ... there are so many things to know ... i did it a lot of times for an australian friend and no problem with him : i just asked him the code on the "carte cadeau" and order the things he wanted next ...

Attachments

• avengers_FR.jpg
    avengers_FR.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
i hope a steelbook for the boxset

I'd also keep an eye out for what the japanese or even the americans (remember Watchmen Ultimate Director's Cut) come out with as well. It may be worth holding on and see if a director's cut does come out unless anyone knows anything different

I've lost it , I've pre ordered but forgot to charge my credit card so fnac has delete it , no message from them about payment

Does this box have compartments inside to store the blu-ray when it comes out? Also, can you fit in more than one blu-ray into this? If I want to store all the Avengers films then will they fit in? They will be steelbooks though, Thor, Hulk, CA etc.

Mine came through today btw but will leave it sealed until I decide which edition of Avengers to buy and from where.

Does this box have compartments inside to store the blu-ray when it comes out? Also, can you fit in more than one blu-ray into this? If I want to store all the Avengers films then will they fit in? They will be steelbooks though, Thor, Hulk, CA etc.

Mine came through today btw but will leave it sealed until I decide which edition of Avengers to buy and from where.

don't forget there is your 29.99 € voucher card inside the box ;)

yes there is the place for a blu ray size on top compartment of the box set

only for one not 2 or more

check HDN or shops if there will be steelbook released for this movie anyway just check here I might update the thread if a steel comes out

cheers c ya

Reactions: shazman
The large pictures says BB exclusive variant steelbook covers all over it! Each variant steelbook containing exclusive bonus material for that actor/character behind the scenes! Just wishing...

Following reciept of this I've ordered the following steelbooks to go with it

From Play.com, Hulk and The Incredible Hulk
Amazon - Captain America and Iron Man 2
Ebay - Thor
Looking for Iron Man 1 SB but difficulty in finding. Some are way too expensive. Heard Australia will have some kind of steel book or metal packaging version released in July this year.
Avengers - Will see which versions come out in August/September. Also have FNAC voucher as well.

Future buys - Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 (not sure if there will a sequel to Captain America though)

Following reciept of this I've ordered the following steelbooks to go with it

From Play.com, Hulk and The Incredible Hulk
Amazon - Captain America and Iron Man 2
Ebay - Thor
Looking for Iron Man 1 SB but difficulty in finding. Some are way too expensive. Heard Australia will have some kind of steel book or metal packaging version released in July this year.
Avengers - Will see which versions come out in August/September. Also have FNAC voucher as well.

Future buys - Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 (not sure if there will a sequel to Captain America though)

I'm waiting on that Iron Man Steelbook/metal packaging from Australia, too. As for Cap getting a sequel, no worries... he definitely is.

Iron Man 3 - May 3rd, 2013
Thor 2 - November 15th, 2013
Captain America 2 - April 4th, 2014

Marvel's also said that Hulk may get another film before the Avengers sequel, but that it wouldn't be released until 2015 at the earliest. Ant-Man also has a film in the works courtesy of Edgar Wright and once that's released, we may be seeing the character in the Avengers sequel, too.

Reactions: shazman