The Avengers FNAC Exclusive Pre-Order Box [France]

Feb 29, 2012
Rennes / Takayama
Hi everyone, my 1st thread for you ninjas and hope not the last i am happy to share because it's quite new !!!

Release date : 18/04/2012.

Here comes a Box Set from France FNAC shop : http://video.fnac.com/a4083558/Aven...isuel-non-contractuel-Chris-Hemsworth-Blu-Ray

It comes with a 30 € voucher for FNAC members, the box contains a set of 4 eaglemoss figures in their individual box (lead material) + a guide book of "avengers" caracters + comics book + pictures and finally as usual the "carte cadeau" to come pick up the movie in 3D Version in august. 29.99 € on it (now it's sure)

This huge Box Set is Limited (& Numeroted) to 1000 pieces only !!! And is allready OOP !!! it's the rarest of the FNAC exclusive Box Sets !!!

Available now on ebay (may be) or at least FNAC marketplace for 150 € allready from the release date :(

Enjoy

The Blu-Ray release date is planned for the 29th August 2012.

Check this thread to discover out if it will be a steelbook exclusive ... or else ;)

One ninja did well here and i forgot to mention that but as the others precedent box sets from FNAC shop as a preorder box, the movie is not included !!! of course right how can this be possible the movie is not yet in Theater ;) sorry ...

I know those "pré-réservation" sets from FNAC are a pain in the ass to understand so please don't hesitate to ask questions ... there are so many things to know ... i did it a lot of times for an australian friend and no problem with him : i just asked him the code on the "carte cadeau" and order the things he wanted next ...

Attachments

• avengers_FR.jpg
    avengers_FR.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
to answer the other question, according to what FNAC says, with the pick up card ; you can get the 3D version so yeah the movie will be in 3D in april (18th) in France don't know about you in the US.

What means GB guys ?! i am new here please don't be so hard with me haha

to answer the other question, according to what FNAC says, with the pick up card ; you can get the 3D version so yeah the movie will be in 3D in april (18th) in France don't know about you in the US.

What means GB guys ?! i am new here please don't be so hard with me haha
I may have misunderstood what you said, so apologies if so. But just to confirm... this set doesn't actually include the film. Instead they give you a FNAC gift card to purchase the 3D version once it's out in August.

And GB = Group Buy. ;)

I may have misunderstood what you said, so apologies if so. But just to confirm... this set doesn't actually include the film. Instead they give you a FNAC gift card to purchase the 3D version once it's out in August.

And GB = Group Buy. ;)

Yes that's it you totally understood me : be careful people !!! Movie not included !!! that's why the "card" is coming for ...

I updated the 1st post so people won't misunderstand me ... hopefully ... sorry

Last edited:
if film dont include then will they post to me when release on august will i pay again? or free?

NO not at all !!! you have to use the code on the special card on FNAC.com or directly go to a FNAC shop to take it ...

As i said when release comes out you have to pick it up by using the "carte cadeau" if you wants, you can keep it of course the card use is NOT exclusively for "Avengers" movie ...

OR you ask a nice french guy to take it for you and who will mail it to you you might just have to pay for shipping only ...

May i add something : the card is available 1 year after 1st use, you can buy anything you wants even something on the marketplace (FNAC website of course) so feel free to do so, and don't forget you might still have some money on it. Hope i said everything now ...

And DO NOT forget there is a 30 € voucher available 2 years or something like this for FNAC members, so you could farely ask discount from a french guy coz he will have this on his fnac account for FREE ... don't let him do that haha anyway with shipping cost it could come back neutral, you just have to think about this too ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger
Thanks for bringing this to our attention by the way!

I'm curious to see what other editions will emerge for this film, but I've gone ahead and put in a pre-order for now. :D

NO not at all !!! you have to use the code on the special card on FNAC.com or directly go to a FNAC shop to take it ...

As i said when release comes out you have to pick it up by using the "carte cadeau" if you wants, you can keep it of course the card use is NOT exclusively for "Avengers" movie ...

OR you ask a nice french guy to take it for you and who will mail it to you you might just have to pay for shipping only ...

May i add something : the card is available 1 year after 1st use, you can buy anything you wants even something on the marketplace (FNAC website of course) so feel free to do so, and don't forget you might still have some money on it. Hope i said everything now ...

And DO NOT forget there is a 30 € voucher available 2 years or something like this for FNAC members, so you could farely ask discount from a french guy coz he will have this on his fnac account for FREE ... don't let him do that haha anyway with shipping cost it could come back neutral, you just have to think about this too ...

tu achetes le coffret et ensuite il te file le film quand ca sort?

edit: je suis allé sur le site et en fait l'offre c'est le coffret + le film en BD ( à aller chercher ulterieurement) + 30e en cheque cadeau pour 100e. dis moi si je me trompes?

Last edited:
ok, ce que je voulais dire c que le film est gratis

un GB est pratiquement impossible à organiser car trop compliquer. y a en plus 4 mois entre le coffret et la sortie du film. ca fait 2 envois!

Damn, that's nice. I want to start a collection for The Avengers and try to buy every version (I say "try" to because, let's be honest, this film is gonna have 2000 different editions), so I may just pick this up as the first part of my collection. If anyone is gonna run a GB, that'd be fabulous! :D

I still want the Drive box set, too. I really need a French buddy.