The Avengers FNAC Exclusive Pre-Order Box [France]

Feb 29, 2012
Rennes / Takayama
Hi everyone, my 1st thread for you ninjas and hope not the last i am happy to share because it's quite new !!!

Release date : 18/04/2012.

Here comes a Box Set from France FNAC shop : http://video.fnac.com/a4083558/Aven...isuel-non-contractuel-Chris-Hemsworth-Blu-Ray

It comes with a 30 € voucher for FNAC members, the box contains a set of 4 eaglemoss figures in their individual box (lead material) + a guide book of "avengers" caracters + comics book + pictures and finally as usual the "carte cadeau" to come pick up the movie in 3D Version in august. 29.99 € on it (now it's sure)

This huge Box Set is Limited (& Numeroted) to 1000 pieces only !!! And is allready OOP !!! it's the rarest of the FNAC exclusive Box Sets !!!

Available now on ebay (may be) or at least FNAC marketplace for 150 € allready from the release date :(

Enjoy

The Blu-Ray release date is planned for the 29th August 2012.

Check this thread to discover out if it will be a steelbook exclusive ... or else ;)

One ninja did well here and i forgot to mention that but as the others precedent box sets from FNAC shop as a preorder box, the movie is not included !!! of course right how can this be possible the movie is not yet in Theater ;) sorry ...

I know those "pré-réservation" sets from FNAC are a pain in the ass to understand so please don't hesitate to ask questions ... there are so many things to know ... i did it a lot of times for an australian friend and no problem with him : i just asked him the code on the "carte cadeau" and order the things he wanted next ...

Attachments

• avengers_FR.jpg
    avengers_FR.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:
This is AWESOME. so you can just put the film when released in the spot inside the box, right?

Someone do a GB please. i want it if my question is right.

ok, ce que je voulais dire c que le film est gratis

un GB est pratiquement impossible à organiser car trop compliquer. y a en plus 4 mois entre le coffret et la sortie du film. ca fait 2 envois!

So let me explain what that means.

Basically you have to pay 100 Euros, that includes the pre-order boxset in the OP, a 30 Euros voucher and the movie when it's released.

Problems with organising a group buy are the following:

- the boxset is released 4 months before the movie, so either you have to wait for 4 months or you'd have to pay the shipping twice.
- the voucher can only be used by the person who has pre-ordered the boxset, so don't expect to be able to use it on your own
- the boxset itself might be heavy and bulky, so shipping will be expensive; remember folks, this is not amazon or a big company, but an individual, which means he'll have to pay "regular" prices, not big discounts prices like Amazon and such.
- add a little tip for the person who'd organise this, and you're talking about 150 Euros.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
So let me explain what that means.

Basically you have to pay 100 Euros, that includes the pre-order boxset in the OP, a 30 Euros voucher and the movie then it's released.

Problems with organising a group buy are the following:

- the boxset is released 4 months before the movie, so either you have to wait for 4 months or you'd have to pay the shipping twice.
- the voucher can only be used by the person who has pre-ordered the boxset, so don't expect to be able to use it on your own
- the boxset itself might be heavy and bulky, so shipping will be expensive; remember folks, this is not amazon or a big company, but an individual, which means he'll have to pay "regular" prices, not big discounts prices like Amazon and such.
- add a little tip for the person who'd organise this, and you're talking about 150 Euros.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for breaking that down. Honestly, I think I'd still want it and I think I'd be willing to have it shipped with the film from FNAC when that's released. I don't know... The Avengers have their hold on me! :drool:

Thanks for breaking that down. Honestly, I think I'd still want it and I think I'd be willing to have it shipped with the film from FNAC when that's released. I don't know... The Avengers have their hold on me! :drool:

My buddy offered to pre-order one for me but I've refused. I'm not crazy about these boxsets, too bulky and expensive :(

I'd rather have a superb looking steelbook..... that's what I'm holding out for

Something tells me we'll have loads of different ones. FS has a Viva already planned. Wish it was a steel tho. And who knows, the FNAC might have one as well, which would make this edtion awesome!

yeah unfortunately biscuitnoir is right, as allthough said "grospaquet" a GB is quite impossible to make or just unfair for people from foreign country coz in the pre-order set you don't have the movie inside even there should be the place for it (not the case for transformers one for example) ...

the voucher is the main problem here or the one you deal with is not honnest coz imagine i organize for you a gb !!! just say 10 people : 10 * 100 € = 1000 € 10 * 30 = 300 for me !!! to save shipping should wait for the release coming but the new problem is that to take it people should want to use the "carte cadeau" included in the box (avengers style) so the GB organizer have to open each box !!! i let you imagine the risks : anything can happen, and without the wrap, the set might be damaged before coming to you ...

the best thing should be to order it as FNAC can make it for you, you offer to a french guy the "carte cadeau" voucher code in exchange of money so you can buy a release from somewhere else with it ...

understood ?

be careful ninjas ...

in a few words those special fnac box set are for FNAC members !!! i got 300 € last year to spend for something else, i used it on the marketplace !!! :)

this box set (even FNAC website doesn't say it) shoud be limited & numbered (i bet on 1500 as the other ones were) and should come with a steelbook too ... hope like Tron which was an exclusive FNAC one !!! And one more thing : this box set can be release later on FNAC website with everything allready included except the "carte cadeau" ... it can be a better deal for you people even it's risky coz the limited pieces ...

Here is an exemple of "carte cadeau", totally not the same as the voucher FNAC shop gives to FNAC members, this card is available for everyone but exclusively use on FNAC.com or in a FNAC shop ...

Last edited:
Reactions: SlimJim24
I'm hoping for the same mate. And if that's the case, then I'll use the €30 voucher from FNAC for something else I've got my eye on. :naughty:

be careful with this ; i said it might be 29.99 € on it coz FNAC says you can come to pick up 3D version and if so and if it's like Tron one, because of 3D, the amount on the voucher card should be 29.99 € because it was this for Tron ... but it's not sure yet i will update the thread if i get the news before someone else here ;)

thank you

I understand our French member to be relunctant with GB... this seems one h*ll of a job and also a LOT of risk. The price is also insane EEK!

That reminds me the HP Box story.
Buy a sh*t load of movies on Nov 11th and then get the box by running to every single store in Montreal on Dec 14th to make little Ninja's happy! :hilarious:

People who should get this ....

1) collectors in France
2) collectors of EVERYTHING Avengers
3) rich people

I'm passing, doesnt seem to have much that interests me and for the price it'll take I can get way more diff bad ass editions of Avengers from the world over.

People who should get this ....

1) collectors in France
2) collectors of EVERYTHING Avengers
3) rich people

I'm passing, doesnt seem to have much that interests me and for the price it'll take I can get way more diff bad ass editions of Avengers from the world over.

Don't forget people who buy to resell now or later. I bet that 500 out of the 1000 pre-order boxsets are going to end up on their hands/eBay.