The Avengers Full Slipcover for Steelbook - Custom Made (Give-away)

jimmyv

Premium Supporter
Mar 27, 2013
SoCal, USA
Hi all! One of the HaziDigi digipack designers got in touch with me and I got some of his designs.

(JoMaSanRa Digipacks).

I have an extra The Avengers steelbook slipcase to do a give away here!

It is TOP quality. Super High Resolution print with ultra glossy thick stock paper, and imo, excellent choice for artwork all around. Even the inside is lined with high gloss artwork to provide a very smooth and scratch free surface for the steelbook.

Now... obviously this is probably not applicable for Novamedia since all those came with full slip coverings, but I put my Zavvi Avengers steel in here and it looks fantastic! I suppose it could also work with the original black "A" steelbooks that are also in circulation.

Worldwide shipping will be covered at no charge to winner. The give-away will be open for entries through Saturday, May 23 and will end Sunday May 24. The winner will be decided via random drawing from all entries.

How to enter: CLOSED.

"Like" this post.

and

Comment:
1. What is your favorite film within the Marvel universe so far and WHY?
2. What is your favorite steelbook offering within the Marvel universe so far (of course it can be totally different than your favorite film)
3. (optional) It would be cool if the winner posted a picture in the applicable steelbook thread with their new steelbook slipcover combo. :thumbs:

Actual pics of Prize:
The Avengers Steelbook Slipcover  (1).jpg
The Avengers Steelbook Slipcover  (2).jpg
The Avengers Steelbook Slipcover  (4).jpg
The Avengers Steelbook Slipcover  (5).jpg

Pics of my personal copy with my Zavvi steelbook:

The Avengers steelbook Full Slipcase (1).jpg
The Avengers steelbook Full Slipcase (2).jpg
The Avengers steelbook Full Slipcase (3).jpg
The Avengers steelbook Full Slipcase (4).jpg

Last edited:
Omg i would love to win this and would definitely post a pic if i did win. ...looks like an actual company product.
- My favourite film coincidentally is avengers assemble with iron man 1 and guardians of galaxy being a close second. Love the rapport all characters have and seeing HULK in such a great spotlight made my day. I feel the movies havent done Hulk justice and he deserves attention in the league of iron man and captain america and thor.
- My favourite steelbook would be Thor the first one...just amazing. Would love to own the FS grail iron man.

Reactions: jimmyv
It looks amazing!!! Awesome giveaway, thanks @jimmyv.

With a newborn baby at home I didn't have a chance to watch the second Avengers movie yet. Saying that my fav Marvel movie still is the first Avengers. I'm a huge fan of the Avengers movie, great action movie, great effects, perfect touch of comedy and Loki made the best villain ever.

Thanks so much for the giveaway it looks sweet. :)

My favorite Marvel film is Captain America 2 as it was something fresh and new. Something we haven't seen from a Marvel film before. Although it had its humor the action and slight seriousness of the film made way too cool. Badass villain was also nice as well the action took a notch up from the previous Captain America film and the music was fantastic as well. I can watch the movie literally any day and still love it.

My favorite Marvel steelbook would be Iron Man Blufans steelbook as I think its quite a beauty and the movie is great as well.

Thanks again!! :)

Great giveaway THANK YOU!!

My favourite Marvel movie is Guardians of the galaxy. The characters are incredibly likeable and it doesn't take itself serious which makes it very funny to me :D
Of all Marvel steels my favourite design is the shield steel of CA TFA. So my pick is CA TFA Taiwan because of the 1/4 slip.
I'd love to send pics later :D

O-M-G :wow: Amaaaaazzzzzziiiiing work, so perfect, so glossy, so.....I have no words!
Will definitely post a pic if I win it!
My favorite Marvel is Iron Man 1, because it's there where all began for me! I really discover the Marvel universe with this movie and Iron Man stay my favorite super-hero too ;)
The most beautiful steelbook imo is Thor (1st black version) simple, classy and rare...just in love with it!
Thank you so much for this crazy give away @jimmyv :thumbs:

That is a SERIOUSLY stunning slip, they'd make a nice earner if they sold it for $20 a pop lol. Huge thanks for the giveaway chance.

I'd say at present out of all the films so far released I'm still highly impressed with Winter Soldier. It just had a far more adult feel to the film yet staying true to the Marvel world. The action was more realistic in places, the script well written and planned and as a whole it expanded the MU out into a far bigger canvas in terms of what future films can do.

Steelbook wise, my favourite has to be the Iron Man Blufans steelbook "The corrected version" The slip isn't amazing but the steel itself is just superb and beautifully finished.

Thank you for the awesome giveaway

Comment:
1. What is your favorite film within the Marvel universe so far and WHY? I would say Captain America Winter Soldier, because if you were to take out all the elements of Marvel I think it would still be a very good film.
2. What is your favorite steelbook offering within the Marvel universe so far (of course it can be totally different than your favorite film). I was able to pick up Iron Man 1 play.com version which I think is still one of the top steelbooks ever.

This looks great! Perfect cover for my black "A" steel:rolleyes:

My favourite in this series is The Avengers (first one). Great story and perfect mix of humor and action. Also a perfect sequel to sum up phase one and every character gets just the right amount of screentime. Not an easy task for the director.. GotG, IM1 & CA2 splits the 2nd place just an inch behind..

Avengers Nova (lenti) is my personal no1 steelbook, and not just among the Marvel series. High wants for my collection are Thor (Blufans) and Thor 2 (Kimchi) and a decent Hulk release (!!).

Thanks for the giveaway @jimmyv!

What an amazing prize:drool: thanks for this awesome giveaway @jimmyv :OMG:

1. I actually like Captain America The First Avenger from the beginnings of the whole Avengers initiative.
2. My favourite steelbook has to be HMV Thor, absolutely love it.:thumbs:
3. I'd be more than happy to post pics :Snap:

great giveaway
i like captain america , just my fav movies of the series , love start to finish , glued to screen when watched them , mind wondered when watch some of other movies

fav steel of marvel series is without a doubt avengers nova lenti , got this saturday morning , so impressed with it

ill post no problem

Wow awesome giveaway !! My favorite one is Iron Man, i remember seeing 3 times in theatre. And my fav steel is the CA with the shield on it ! And yes i will post :)

Thank you for the chance! The movies that stands out for me are Iron Man and Cap America 1. Both of these movies kicked off the universe and showed us that comic book movies can be made, that are true to the source material, including costumes, and still be great.. My fav steels are BluFans Cap 1 and Nova Avengers. :)

To me it would have to be Iron Man 2!!! Simply cause I Love War Machine and seeing that walking Tank on the big screen was EPIC!!!!

Favorite steel? It would have to be the HMV exclusive of Captain America 1!!! Looks amazing plus the Shield on the front and Cap on the back with the gritty look......AMAZING!!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1431920837544.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1431920851356.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1431920865452.jpg

Thanks for the give away!!
- Of course it is Avengers 1, because of course it is all in one heroes package
2. What is your favorite steelbook offering within the Marvel universe so far (of course it can be totally different than your favorite film)
- Since my Thor 1 is still incoming, for now, blufans' Captain 1 is the best steelbook ever on my hand because of its art design
3. (optional) It would be cool if the winner posted a picture in the applicable steelbook thread with their new steelbook slipcovercombo
Yah if i am the winner

For me it's Winter Soldier - it feels the most 'complete' film of the series so far. Excellent character building and just relentless without feeling tiring (like the 2 Avengers films). The fact that it would work outside the MCU works in it favour.

My personal fave is my Kimchi Thor Dark World number 000 :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

3. (optional) It would be cool if the winner posted a picture in the applicable steelbook thread with their new steelbook slipcover combo.

If I win then it would be a pleasure

- My favorite Marvel movie so far is Guardians of the Galaxy. It is so much fun and the action scenes are awesome. Not to mention the duo Rocket & Groot and all the puns and jokes =P
- My favorite Marvel Steelbook so far is Guardians of the Galaxy NovaMedia Fullslip. The artcover is simply awesome. Can't wait to see Blufans versions live to see if they can beat it.
- And I'll be more than happy to post pics when I get this beautiful slipcover :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

thanked.

x-men the first class. it has awesome period feel plus cool cast/heroes

iron man 1 play.com

of course I will

:thumbs:

Thanked.

1. My fav Marvel movie so far is second Captain America. Bucky in this movie is awesome!
2. For me too Iron Man play.com
3. No problem

Thanks for the great giveaway!