The Big Lebowski - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 1200

The Big Lebowski.jpg

Last edited:
I do not get why to limit so much in number these recent editions (in many cases for titles that are very popular!!!). Nonsense. (n)
SteelBook on it's own is been released in multiple countries

Collector's Editions just use the same SteelBook
It's the Collector's Edition that limited to 1200 not the SteelBook itself

SteelBook on it's own is been released in multiple countries

Collector's Editions just use the same SteelBook
It's the Collector's Edition that limited to 1200 not the SteelBook itself
Yes, I know but still... Collector's Editions are popular enough to restrict the edition to 1200 copies (independently that there might be later on additional 1000 copies for Italy or wherever as it is happening with other recent titles). By far this is a too low number.

Very low quantity of 1200. These are gonna sell out fast
SteelBook is been released in lot's of countries as in just the SteelBook without the slip etc

It's just the collector's edition that is limited to 1,200 in UK

Lot of SteelBook releases are now shared print runs with some used from that print run for collector's editions

Reactions: djjez83
The booklet in a 12 year old digibook is 30-32 pages, depending on how you count the glued in pages, so this included booklet must have something extra on those 12-14 pages.

I do not get why to limit so much in number these recent editions (in many cases for titles that are very popular!!!). Nonsense. (n)
because saying its limited helps sell it, of recent times some of the CE are really having a hard time selling out and are getting price dropped.
Now lots of new releases are dropping with lower limited numbers.

Reactions: Fmac72
Yes, I know but still... Collector's Editions are popular enough to restrict the edition to 1200 copies (independently that there might be later on additional 1000 copies for Italy or wherever as it is happening with other recent titles). By far this is a too low number.

I agree it's a low number unfortunately and somewhat arbitrary but hey, that soft touch slip case is gonna be nice. :cigar: :hilarious:

I actually regret not picking up the last illustrated steel. This looks rubbish

Only decent aspect is the black and white behind the scenes art cards