The Big Lebowski - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 1200

The Big Lebowski.jpg

Last edited:
Great News! You saved additional money on your Amazon pre-order.

With the conversion rate to Canadian dollars I'm rich! :rolleyes:

Price on order date:​
£40.00​
Price charged at shipping:​
£39.99​
Lowest price before release date:​
£39.99​
Quantity:​
1​
Total Savings:​
£0.01​

Great News! You saved additional money on your Amazon pre-order.

With the conversion rate to Canadian dollars I'm rich! :rolleyes:

Price on order date:​
£40.00​
Price charged at shipping:​
£39.99​
Lowest price before release date:​
£39.99​
Quantity:​
1​
Total Savings:​
£0.01​
I get those emails often their system auto sends them if Price dropped after you pre ordered and some are for a actual refund of £0.01 to my debit card lol

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Absolute stunner by the way. Just cracked it open and I love it. Soft touch finish on the slip, full glossy steel, film cell replica, cool booklet. One of the best editions I bought this year. I would choose this over the latest Mantas anytime! :oohyeah::cigar::coffee:

Reactions: tanokike
Zavvi still hasn't shipped mine...

But they've taken money for 2 Robin Hood CE copies in May, and still will not ship or refund that, replying for months with pre-written answers of it either 'entering the shipping process', or waiting for it to arrive then return for a refund, if I want one, only it will never despatch, as it's long OOP.
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

But they've taken money for 2 Robin Hood CE copies in May, and still will not ship or refund that, replying for months with pre-written answers of it either 'entering the shipping process', or waiting for it to arrive then return for a refund, if I want one, only it will never despatch, as it's long OOP.
I did notice when I was ordering this again cos I had let my pre order get cancelled, they were not offering next day shipping. Which is usually an indicator they don't actually have the stock.

I did notice when I was ordering this again cos I had let my pre order get cancelled, they were not offering next day shipping. Which is usually an indicator they don't actually have the stock.
I'm getting this now on my dispatched orders
Arrow Technicolor - RM 48 RECORDED
And it's not getting delivered.by royal mail , some random person in a car

Last I was told - still no international shipping... since FEB'23
But they did send my 5th Element preorder...