Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6th, 2016
Purchase link: The Bourne Identity
Price: £15.99

11266503-1264379555173467.JPG

11266503-1924381626327789.jpg

11266503-4624381626433362.jpg

Not liking the art on this wave, looks like there going for the Face/Off look with that bullet hole effect. :wow:
These films deserve so much more.

I will most likely get these individual Bourne Steelbooks
I already have the play.com trilogy steelbook

The price £15.99 includes shipping is OK but yes you can expect these to drop in price after a few months if a lot left in stock

These same individual steelbooks are getting released in other countries
Novamedia price with shipping is $40.99

As a fan of the Matt Damon Bourne films when I see what the finish of the steelbook is like I will decide to order or wait for a price drop

I really like the Bourne movies and I don't own them in steels atm but the terrible character pics on the front of these means I won't be getting them no matter what the price drops to.

Just in time for Bourne 5, which they'll release a steel for that won't match. :rolleyes:

:hilarious: ... maybe, just maybe, it will match. :LOL:
Eh, who am I kidding. It will be red with yellow spine and a blue disc inside :rofl:

True...BUT in their defence the film is called Jason Bourne and not "The Bourne <Subtitle>" like these Steelbooks so basically, in a small way you could see this as a complete collection.

Although obviously matching Steelbooks would be a bonus

At the end of the day I've given up collecting Steelbooks of films when there's still sequels coming out unless it's Marvel or something. I like to see films which are basically finished so all the artwork will/should be the same.

Just in time for Bourne 5, which they'll release a steel for that won't match. :rolleyes:

For once that might be a good thing lol

I think all 4 mock ups look awful like I stated in the Korean threads.

Overpriced and terrible art.
I'm only really a fan of the first film so after pics surface I'll decide but on a huge price drop

I'm only really a fan of the first film so after pics surface I'll decide but on a huge price drop
As already been said amazon.it have these for less than €10 each.
Also the original release date of June was given by Amazon.it but was pushed back to August due to manufacturing issues. Could be these do the same.

I've already got the three US steelbooks and the UK steelbook of Bourne Legacy
I am not one for double dipping so need to repurchase but not bad for people who don't own these in steelbook and want them. Good films.

Haha true. I certainly won't complain if it doesn't match, as I won't be picking these up... I agree the art isn't great, but I already own these films multiple times anyway. If I were to buy any steels for these films it'd be the old US ones... those look loads better IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo