The Chuck Norris thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Official Blu-clan Chuck thread lol

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

On the 7th day God rested Chuck Norris took over.

Chuck Norris once uppercut a horse and thus the creation of the giraffe
This **** is hilarious! For you Tony! lol

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Chuck Norris was banned from competitive bull riding after a 1992 exhibition in San Antonio, when he rode the bull 1,346 miles from Texas to Milwaukee (WI) to pick up his dry cleaning.

The Chuck Norris thread dedicated to Tony Roach

I was looking for this thread the other day when I was watching Silent Rage. The search in tapatalk doesn't work that well I guess.

lol yeah I know, fail on my behalf ... just figured I'd switch it up.

good commerical though.

"When he visits a museum he is allowed to touch the art."

What!? The real question is why hasn't this surfaced more in the past few weeks!

Chuck Norris was originally in the cast of "The Expendables" but the movie was only 3 seconds long... there was nothing left to kill.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris does not recognize the periodic table because he only believes in the element of surprise.

Attachments

• 634168546938942620-chucknorium.jpg
    634168546938942620-chucknorium.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 634092579977389980-BeAfraid.jpg
    634092579977389980-BeAfraid.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 634182352525983330-ChuckNorris.jpg
    634182352525983330-ChuckNorris.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 123
Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost.

Chuck Norris had to stop washing his clothes in the ocean. the tsunamis were killing people.

As President Roosevelt said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself and Chuck Norris"

Black Holes are where space and time commit suicide out of fear of Chuck Norris.

Last edited: