The Croods (3D Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular) (Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Mar 29, 2013
Cologne, Germany
Release Date: {param} October 18th, 2013
Price: 29 Euro (@ Media Markt, thanks "MK50")
Buy Links:
Saturn.de
Mediamarkt.de
Group Buy: Click here

02.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself and my kids really enjoyed it. Some funny scenes in it. Especially with the granny! And the 3D is awesome.

Gorgeous animation and scenery in it too (if you dig that kinda thing)

Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Bought this on friday and saw it already yesterday, wow that was fast normally it takes me much longer to actually see the Movies :hilarious:

The movie is a lot of fun and the Steelbook looks great and the Blu-ray Quality was fantastic, so I´m really happy with this purchase :LOL:

Love the steelbook. But the movie was awful. If you are going to do prehistoric animals, then don't make them. The colors are beautiful in the film, but I thought with the creatures they created it should have been on another planter

Love the steelbook. But the movie was awful. If you are going to do prehistoric animals, then don't make them. The colors are beautiful in the film, but I thought with the creatures they created it should have been on another planter

I see where you're coming from. I try to not be so critical when watching movies nowadays.

Compadre, you realize this is a Children's Movie? When I went with my Family to watch it, not once did I think about the Dinos :) good family movie and a great steelbook :D