The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And that is what is annoying me. I ordered on day one, had to wait a very long time and now zavvi will cancel my order, because as usual they are not able to get their things right. Everything is correct in my account. A pity that this was my last order I paid with paypal, for the following orders I used my credit card details to avoid such things. I hope these will appear again, but nobody knows for sure...

And that is what is annoying me. I ordered on day one, had to wait a very long time and now zavvi will cancel my order, because as usual they are not able to get their things right. Everything is correct in my account. A pity that this was my last order I paid with paypal, for the following orders I used my credit card details to avoid such things. I hope these will appear again, but nobody knows for sure...
I cancelled mine so there is at least one due to reappear, just hope that they don't list it @ £49.99 ;)

Order Despatched
I was not expecting this to be until next week

Its the only one of my EIV Pre orders I kept
I cancelled The Departed and Gangs of New York steelbooks as I will await to see what they look like in hand first and a price drop

Order Despatched
I was not expecting this to be until next week

Its the only one of my EIV Pre orders I kept
I cancelled The Departed and Gangs of New York steelbooks as I will await to see what they look like in hand first and a price drop

Same here.
Wondered what the dispatch email was for at first.
Hope its a good one!