Price: 4093 YEN ~ $ 33 ~ 30 € ~ 22 GBP
Notes: Comes with Bonus Disc!

Part of the Batman Trilogy:
Batman Begins | The Dark Knight | The Dark Knight Rises

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My one worry is this:
Disc 1: main (about 152 minutes) + Bonus Footage (64 minutes) video benefits (149 minutes)
That's a lot of material on one disc. I hope it doesn't jam the bit rate.

My one worry is this:
Disc 1: main (about 152 minutes) + Bonus Footage (64 minutes) video benefits (149 minutes)
That's a lot of material on one disc. I hope it doesn't jam the bit rate.

Amazon page says there's 2 discs.
Disc 1: movie plus 64 mins of bonus stuff Disc 2: 149 mins of bonus stuff.

So should be ok regarding bit rate.

Amazon page says there's 2 discs.
Disc 1: movie plus 64 mins of bonus stuff Disc 2: 149 mins of bonus stuff.

So should be ok regarding bit rate.
It isn't entirely clear. This is VERBATIM from the listing:
Disc 1: main (about 152 minutes) + Bonus Footage (64 minutes) video benefits (149 minutes): Disc2 become ※ package design change If there are times.

It isn't entirely clear. This is VERBATIM from the listing:
Disc 1: main (about 152 minutes) + Bonus Footage (64 minutes) video benefits (149 minutes): Disc2 become ※ package design change If there are times.

Where are you getting that?

I'm just going off of this:
image.jpg

Disc 1 info, disc 2 info.
Package design may change.
Limited edition. Order fast.

Reactions: justhedudeman
This is one of my favorite films of all time and have multiple versions of it. I even have the Japanese fr4me version (which is very nice); however, I don't like that there is no Joker at all. The inside artwork could have had the image of the Joker with his head out of the cop car. Oh we'll, I'll probably bite on this.

Since this is somewhat relevant, and I don't know where else to ask, but on the original Japanese release with the Joker on the front, are there two different colors (meaning two different releases with the same artwork)? I keep seeing people mention a white background, and a very light purplish background. Is this true, or what? And if so, where can I find the white one (assuming it exists)?

Since this is somewhat relevant, and I don't know where else to ask, but on the original Japanese release with the Joker on the front, are there two different colors (meaning two different releases with the same artwork)? I keep seeing people mention a white background, and a very light purplish background. Is this true, or what? And if so, where can I find the white one (assuming it exists)?
The Korean release had a white and a "wurple" (white purple) version. The wurple was a misprint. Same thing with Batman Begins. Honestly I think the wurple kind of works with the Joker since he wears purple.

full

The Korean release had a white and a "wurple" (white purple) version. The wurple was a misprint. Same thing with Batman Begins. Honestly I think the wurple kind of works with the Joker since he wears purple.

full
That Wurple edition looks amazing!! Never knew it existed and now I want it!!!

Reactions: dfoles