Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Dark Knight Metal Slip Case
Big W Exclusive
Price: $31.93

Note: Extremely rare to come by, BD release with a metal cover for TDK. Was a Big W exclusive ... Big W is alot like Targets here in the States. $31.93 at release.

tdk_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dazza78
I bid on it earlier in the pre- $100.

I also bid $150 on that dude's Rambo ... but I don't care to win that anymore, as that was kinda my max on that one. Though I was pretty sure it would go for more.

Ive been watching that one for the last week. Too high priced for one that is not sealed/mint. Just because something is rare doesnt mean its worth alot. Just like sex. :hilarious:

Ive been watching that one for the last week. Too high priced for one that is not sealed/mint. Just because something is rare doesnt mean its worth alot. Just like sex. :hilarious:

The problem comes in when you get some one desperate enough.

They'll pay anything. :naughty: :eek:

Yeah, I've been watching that one (thanks for the info Jimmy) but its still almost 5 days until the end of auction and its already on 152? It will go over 200 imo.....

Yeah, with such a small print run and very likely no chance of a reprint, these steelcases are very collectible. :scat:

Yeah, with such a small print run and very likely no chance of a reprint, these steelcases are very collectible. :scat:

See that ----------^ soundwave

I prefer the futureshop steelbook...this is better?

Not being rude, just commenting on you post. Between what Andy said and just the fact that its rare and actually limited (each edition is numbered) and pretty old now makes it fetch quite the amount.

As for SteelBooks, I've always been a sucker for my FutureShop edition as well. But there are plenty of TDK "metal" releases that allow collectors room to debate which is the "one to have" so to speak.

Most valuable is definitely this steel case.

Reactions: Soundwave GI