Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
O Yes It's So Pretty

Thank Y:drool:ou Blu God For This WonderfEEK!ul Wonderfull:drool: Di:drool:giBook:drool: Tdkr not only was like the greatest movie of 2012:scat::scat::scat:EEK!:scat: but with all the editi:Dons comeing out Alot of people besides me ARE GON:DNA BE BROKE!!!!

Reactions: Bluprint
The front could be a lenticular cover. Someone on BD is telling that Harry Potter & Blade Runner were also lenticular. Batman/Bane flip.

I was just there also PV and when I posted the link I didnt see two different digibooks, it was one digibook with both of these pictures. I dont know, but if it is this will be my favorite BD of all-time!!! Even over my 300 Digibook and Drive FS! Sweet lord, I have 5 editions to buy now and 3 copies of this one! EEK! EEK! EEK! EEK!

Last edited:
Reactions: GroundZero81
The front could be a lenticular cover. Someone on BD is telling that Harry Potter & Blade Runner were also lenticular. Batman/Bane flip.

What??? I thought Warner has put Harry Potter in the vault - no more new merchandise after March 2012. And now we hear there is a HP digibook with a possible lenticular cover??? MILK!!!!

Also look at the edging at the book bend, that kinda looks like a lenticular card!? I might be wrong because of my excitement but dammit, I hope so! :hilarious:

Last edited:
Brilliant idea and design for TDKR to use the lenticular 3D for Batman/Bane on the cover. Not sure if this has been done before for digibooks. I need to go dig through my digibooks to check...

Reactions: Bluprint
Don't get crazy now. It's normal. :p

View attachment 18871

I think Bluprint is referring to the right and bottom edges of the cover. I just checked all my digibooks and every one of them (some 35 and counting) has artwork all the way to edges. I did find one cover with a lenticular 3D stick-on but it is a slip case - Kino's The Complete Metropolis Blu-ray slipcase. You can see the border created by the lenticular card.

7066813333_e5c4066a4f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: