Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Warner is going to milk TDKR for all it's worth now that supposedly the Harry Porter franchise is in hiatus.

That's a good point about Harry Potter. This is a huge release for them so they are definitely going to milk it for all they can.

I just saw that this could be a lenticular cover. I hope it is, that would look amazing. It would be the first lenticular digibook as far as I know!

Reactions: Bluprint
Oh, come on, Target! You're killing me with these exclusives!!! It's probably getting annoying for my source, too! :hilarious:

Avengers, Prometheus, Amazing Spider-Man and now this? Damn!

Oh my.... EEK!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :drool:

Please Warner, don't do that!!! We don't have that much money in our pockets!!!! :twisted:

WOW!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

You are all right, amazing, especially if it is lenticular.

Any group buy? :D

Regarding to HP, this is natural - in the near future - Warner release them as digibooks and my guess will be in the Premium Collection line.

Your kidding. I was thrilled when there was a limited edition for this. Beyond trilled when BB announced a Steel. NOW! Target's got this Digibook!!!! I'm so loving this they can have my money, getting all these releases. Now to see what other retailers are gonna do. :ohno:

The online listing says it's not sold in stores. Is that because it's a pre-order online only currently? I would prefer to buy it in store.

Target.com just put the pre-order up but it says "Backordered" and will ship in the next 2-4 weeks. But after checking out, it blows away your cart and no order :dunno:

Somebody better not be messing with this item.

Just discovered that this could be the first lenticular cover for this series. Anyone else know of any Nolan's Dark Knight DVD/Blu-ray with a lenticular cover?

Target.com just put the pre-order up but it says "Backordered" and will ship in the next 2-4 weeks. But after checking out, it blows away your cart and no order :dunno:

Somebody better not be messing with this item.

Just discovered that this could be the first lenticular cover for this series. Anyone else know of any Nolan's Dark Knight DVD/Blu-ray with a lenticular cover?

Is the Target Digibook online only??? Please say this will be in store as well, it has to be??? I havent seen a lenti Dark Knight but as far as Nolan they have released Momento (CA) lenticular and Inception (US) of his movies but other than that... this should be the first of his Batman series! Target needs to stop playing games, forreal! :ohno::ohno::ohno:

Last edited:
:ohno::ohno::ohno: Is the Target Digibook online only??? Please say this will be in store as well, it has to be??? I havent seen a lenti Dark Knight but as far as Nolan they have released the Momento (CA) lenticular and Inception (US) other than that... this would be a first!!! Target needs to stop playing forreal! ::ohno::ohno::ohno:

You never know with Target for pre-orders. They said the Hunger Games was online only and POW! you see everywhere in the stores. Could be the same for the bigger title like TDKR.

Yes I knew about Momento and Inception but for Batman/The Dark Knight, this is the first lenticular for blu-ray, DVD, HD-DVD, steelbook, digibook, digipack, tin, metal slip case, what have you.

My point is - this one is HOT!!!:oohyeah::oohyeah: