The Divergent Series: Insurgent - In theaters March 20, 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: March 20, 2015
Starring: Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet, Octavia Spencer
Insurgent raises the stakes for Tris as she searches for allies and answers in the dystopian ruins of a futuristic Chicago. Tris (Woodley) and Four (James) are now fugitives on the run, hunted by Jeanine (Winslet), the leader of the power-hungry Erudite elite. Racing against time, they must find out what Tris’s family sacrificed their lives to protect, and why the Erudite leaders will do anything to stop them. Haunted by her past choices but desperate to protect the ones she loves, Tris, with Four at her side, faces one impossible challenge after another as they unlock the truth about the past and ultimately the future of their world.

"Divergent" was written by first time author Veronica Roth and has topped The New York Times Best Seller list since being published in April 2011 by Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins Publishers. Book sales of the "Divergent" trilogy have surged to nearly 22 million copies worldwide, up from 17 million at the time of the first film's March 21 release.

Divergent has grossed more than $260 million at the worldwide box office, making the film Lionsgate's highest-grossing domestic box office release outside "The Hunger Games" and "Twilight" franchises.

The third and fourth installments in the series, Allegiant - Parts 1 & 2, are slated for release on March 18, 2016 and March 24, 2017, respectively.

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@kaw I knew you would be the one to post it! :p :D

I really like this poster! :woot: I hope to see a Steelbook/Digibook/ or Slipcover with this Art! :cool:

Reactions: kaw
I watched the trailer in the op and thought it looked like a kid was just chasing after her mum through the thing.. I then realised that this is the sequel to divergent.. I didn't think much of the first one.. The second trailer above looks like the film might be a bit better than the first but I'm not sure I want to see it :(

You say that publicly. But maybe, just maybe, you're secretly watching Twilight late at night :)

Surprisingly my wife doesn't give a crap about Twilight. So maybe they're different enough

Reactions: bloodsnake007
CAN'T WAIT for this one. Big fan of Divergent...actually saw it twice in theaters and liked it better than the original Hunger Games! Will be interesting to see if this one catches some heat!

Reactions: RekLess
@TheStixter somebody else that actually enjoyed Divergent as much as I did! I checked it out twice theatrically also! I really enjoyed the soundtrack and the awesome score from Junkie XL. Check out the first song from the Insurgent soundtrack! (M83 also did a song on the Divergent soundtrack.)

Can't wait to see Tris and Four in Insurgent!

• Helpful Post
@TheStixter somebody else that actually enjoyed Divergent as much as I did! I checked it out twice theatrically also! I really enjoyed the soundtrack and the awesome score from Junkie XL. Check out the first song from the Insurgent soundtrack! (M83 also did a song on the Divergent soundtrack.)

Can't wait to see Tris and Four in Insurgent!

@RekLess Soundtrack was definitely good! Like this song too! Definitely on roll-credits I bet ;) - Looking forward to this next one for sure. I own 4 versions of Divergent...Best Buy and UK Steelbook, along with the Target and Walmart exclusives...Not sure which to open!!! lol Will probably be Targets since it has the extra disc/footage!