The Equalizer (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: March 4, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥6,151

EQUALIZER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible Spoiler in regards to the vibe of the movie

what a great Thriller/Action movie this was, it has a very peaceful vibe behind all the action(it reminds me of the same stillness behind the action in ''Out of the Furnace''

... just loved it. Love Chloë Grace Moretz !!! She is so talented and a natural beauty...

It indeed is a great film mate, i hope the strelbook could also provide us with satisfaction hope they do a good job with it and put the effort into making this worth the purchase...

hello to everyone! I really need your help: for more than 4 years I‘m searching for these 2 steelbooks (equalizer japan steelbooks) but it seems impossible to find them … not even one. maybe you can help me! thanks! regards and hugs from austria! roland

hello to everyone! I really need your help: for more than 4 years I‘m searching for these 2 steelbooks (equalizer japan steelbooks) but it seems impossible to find them … not even one. maybe you can help me! thanks! regards and hugs from austria! roland
Hi Rolex, welcome once again! Does it have to be the Japan release? The same steelbook (same artwork at least) was released in quite a few countries IIRC.

Hi Rolex, welcome once again! Does it have to be the Japan release? The same steelbook (same artwork at least) was released in quite a few countries IIRC.
hello! yes - I‘m looking for these 2 japan steelbooks. the others I have already. thanks. these are the only missing ones in my DW collection.