The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Prestige Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 6 23, 2023 (Prestige) - February 28, 2024 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Prestige Edition FNAC - ESC Distribution - SteelBook Only FNAC
Price: €149.99 (Prestige FNAC) - €134.99 (Prestige ESC) - €39.99 (SteelBook Only FNAC)

Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies. 200 copies available through Esc, 800 copies available through FNAC.
The Prestige Edition includes 1 4K + 1 Blu-ray + 1 Blu-ray bonus + an 80-page booklet + a 32-page storyboard book + a 36-page artwork booklet + stickers + 1 poster + 1 keychain + 1 patch + 1 multipass + 1 Zorg card + 3 movie flyers + 1 matchbox + 10 photos

Screenshot .png

cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-3.jpg
cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-2.jpg

Last edited:
Steel looks glossy to me. Great looking set. Can't bring myself to want it with that title though. Not that I need another FE set anyway.. already got kimchi, ETB, and will probs get manta too.

What a horrible unboxing, bad lighting, too zoomed in, plus that guy must have both a stuffed nose, and a mouthful of porridge, be can't be that French...

It seems he had facial surgery. Maybe reconstruction of cleft lip and palate. So that could explain his nosy voice.
At least, he tries to do his best with his disabilities. Not like some moronistic YouTubers who do garbage unboxing videos, just for a few seconds of fame.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Wow, this got really depressing quick. I didn't think he was 'disabled'. Then majority of YouTube 'collectors' are 'mentally challenged'... :facepalm:

He said the multipass is plastic (and confirmed it in the comments), wasn't the one in EverythingBlu metal?
All the cards look worse though, thin paper flyers.
Plastic here.
EB was metal.

I quite like the steelbook. The rest isn't great. Maybe we might be able to get the Steel separately at some point. That'd be good.

Another unboxing, not mine

Steel's definitely not glossy which is a shame as the artwork is great :(

Oh and the multipass is metal and so the same as the one that came in the Zavvi set

Honestly would love to own that steel but not with that title. Art is unreal imo

I really wish the EB version came with the concept art book. Instead of the multiple screen shot books. And I’m still bitter that they scrapped the Elements pin

Reactions: samdavies