The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Prestige Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 6 23, 2023 (Prestige) - February 28, 2024 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Prestige Edition FNAC - ESC Distribution - SteelBook Only FNAC
Price: €149.99 (Prestige FNAC) - €134.99 (Prestige ESC) - €39.99 (SteelBook Only FNAC)

Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies. 200 copies available through Esc, 800 copies available through FNAC.
The Prestige Edition includes 1 4K + 1 Blu-ray + 1 Blu-ray bonus + an 80-page booklet + a 32-page storyboard book + a 36-page artwork booklet + stickers + 1 poster + 1 keychain + 1 patch + 1 multipass + 1 Zorg card + 3 movie flyers + 1 matchbox + 10 photos

Screenshot .png

cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-3.jpg
cinquieme-element-le-combo-uhd-4k-bd-edition-prestige-steelbook-edition-limitee-2.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly would love to own that steel but not with that title. Art is unreal imo

While I agree that there the translated titles often look out of place, Le Cinquième Élément is the original title for this film technically :pompus:, as it is a French production.

Years ago, KimchiDVD also used the original French title for their exclusive steelbooks of other Luc Besson films Le Grand Bleu (The Big Blue) and Léon (instead of Leon: The Professional)— though admittedly Kimchi didn't do that for their exclusive edition of The Fifth Element.

Reactions: astycorax
While I agree that there the translated titles often look out of place, Le Cinquième Élément is the original title for this film technically :pompus:, as it is a French production.

Years ago, KimchiDVD also used the original French title for their exclusive steelbooks of other Luc Besson films Le Grand Bleu (The Big Blue) and Léon (instead of Leon: The Professional)— though admittedly Kimchi didn't do that for their exclusive edition of The Fifth Element.
I really don’t care what the original title is. It’s not the title everyone knows and not what I grew up with.

As it’s released from France in this instance it’s fine. But I’d personally only buy the English title for the film. Unless that title was worldwide

Damn, Fnac fnaced me, order suddenly 'failed' and got 'canceled', even though their usual payment test charge of €0.00 went through fine, and now I can't order it anymore, as usual with these limited preorders of 2 max (I was buying 2 right away).
I hope it appears on Amazon or ESC...

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Damn, Fnac fnaced me, order suddenly 'failed' and got 'canceled', even though their usual payment test charge of €0.00 went through fine, and now I can't order it anymore, as usual with these limited preorders of 2 max (I was buying 2 right away).
I hope it appears on Amazon or ESC...
Create a second account and you'll be able to order it again from fnac.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Maybe some parts are plastic, or some people don't understand what they're feeling, otherwise it's strange how half say one thing, and half the other.

Well let me put it another way then, I've just held the Zavvi one and this one side by side and they're exactly the same

Reactions: astycorax
Well let me put it another way then, I've just held the Zavvi one and this one side by side and they're exactly the same
I'm not doubting you

And good on you for getting a metal one

The multipass in the unboxing video definitely looked plastic

I'm not doubting you

And good on you for getting a metal one

The multipass in the unboxing video definitely looked plastic

Oh I know you weren't it's just mental that yours is different to the Zavvi one. I don't remember that ever being a thing before