The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
to me it looks like a glorified version of the pop art series of steels we have been getting. it seems clear there will be other titles in this series with similar 'home made' artwork

if you took the title off the steelbook, i think a lot of people would have little clue what film it was

i actually think the uk zavvi steel is far better

Last edited:
That lenti looks good, I think it's going to look much sharper in hand.

I'm hoping it doesn't so I don't have to buy it and I can just stick with the full slip 1

So this is the official lenti? It looks pretty busy, not exactly bad or a turn off, but just a little too busy. But in saying this we all know that full slip 1 is the way to go, anything with Leeloo front and center is a nailed on winner. Now just please don't go up for pre-order on Christmas eve.

Reactions: djjez83
Believe it or not but people have different buying references

I think it's a waste of time and money buying steelbooks when there are superior discs out there in regular packaging. But that's just my preference
Well we are in a forum dedicated to premium steelbook treatments for movies. If I wanted only the best disc without regards to packaging I wouldn't be a member here at all.

This lenti looks just as busy as the Blufans Thor 2 or Blufans Captain America in my opinion. And those were FANTASTIC lenticulars.

This is just a low resolution mock up. Wait till you get it in hand so your actual eyes can process the 3D effect.
Those are the releases I thought about when I first saw this too. This lenticular has a potential to be amazing just as those were

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Well we are in a forum dedicated to premium steelbook treatments for movies. If I wanted only the best disc without regards to packaging I wouldn't be a member here at all.

last sentance reads of my post that you quoted... "But that's just my preference..."