Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some pretty cool production art for the series, I hope they make him look more like this in future episodes!

FLash.jpg

I'm really disappointed with the news announced today about a Flash Movie moving forward and it wont be connected in any way to this.
Last nights episode was REALLY GOOD. I'm actually impressed with the effects on the show and what they can do on a TV budget.

I don't get why they would launch this show, only to have a different Flash in the movies.

Only hope... The movie version isn't Barry Allen? IT'S WALLY WEST!?

I'm really disappointed with the news announced today about a Flash Movie moving forward and it wont be connected in any way to this.
Last nights episode was REALLY GOOD. I'm actually impressed with the effects on the show and what they can do on a TV budget.

I don't get why they would launch this show, only to have a different Flash in the movies.

Only hope... The movie version isn't Barry Allen? IT'S WALLY WEST!?
They have publicly said they wanted the TV and movie universes to be different.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I love the flash and this series is really good. Loving the way it's filmed and the scripts and good acting.

I love how John Wesley Shipp is his dad, nice nod to when he played the flash :)

Anybody watch tonights cross-over episode?!
It was SO AWESOME.
I watched it with my wife and she goes to me "I wish they would do this every week!" haha Love her.

Anybody watch tonights cross-over episode?!
It was SO AWESOME.
I watched it with my wife and she goes to me "I wish they would do this every week!" haha Love her.
You know i watched!God i love both of these shows.Arrow more , though.

The second half of the crossover should be something special.Captain Cold is suppose to be making his return, and captain Boomerang is getting taken down.All i want for Christmas is the scene with Emily Bett Rickards, Daniell Panabaker and willa holland on my screen.

Reactions: kaw
Last nights mid- season finale was great.We finally got some answers on on a lot of things.

I'm confused by not being a big Dc guy, but reverse flash is/ can be anyone at this point.At first i was sure itwas doctor wells, but then people are saying it's someone else.There is no way I'm going to find out for sure until whenever this part of the show finally ends.It's good to still be able to be surprised when watching something these days.

I saw this over o Facebook
10417551_1000939626599762_7093595453741729828_n.jpg
goes to show that people are loving the show.Hopefully they can keep the momentum going when they return in January.

I've not started watching the and Arrow season 3 yet i usually wait till I've got all episodes to watch back to back. Am I to watch ep1 of flash then ep1 of arrow and follow suit to till the end.