Completed The Flash (Season 9) [The CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
THE FLASH - CW

EPs: Greg Berlanti (Arrow), Andrew Kreisberg, Geoff Johns, David Nutter, Melissa Kellner Berman
DIRECTOR: David Nutter (Arrow)

CAST: Grant Gustin (Glee), Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order), Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Rick Cosnett (The Vampire Diaries), Candice Patton (The Game), Tom Cavanagh (Ed), John Wesley Shipp (the 90s The Flash), Carlos Valdes, guest star Patrick Sabongui, recurring star Michelle Harrison (Emily Owens, MD)

Based upon characters published by DC Comics, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive.

THE-FLASH.jpg

CW Officially ordered to Series!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that we have to wait until next month to pick this back up. The first season has been awesome! They've been keeping it pretty episodic. Not letting it turn into a soap opera.

I hate that we have to wait until next month to pick this back up. The first season has been awesome! They've been keeping it pretty episodic. Not letting it turn into a soap opera.
If the trailer is anything, it looks likes things are about to pick up.The will learn of one of the reverse flahses and possibly who ever the other is.Also, time travel is being introduced.They will be busy.

GUYS!? Who watched tonight? WOW!
Tonight felt like the final episode of the season... My wife even turned to me and went "ummm... is this the season finale!?" haha
So good.

Reactions: tridon
GUYS!? Who watched tonight? WOW!
Tonight felt like the final episode of the season... My wife even turned to me and went "ummm... is this the season finale!?" haha
So good.
When everything started to get resolved, i knew something was up.They did the same thing on an episode of Smallville where everything was being resolved and Clark told his secret, and lana died.So Clark went back in time.I Felt what happened was bound to happen. Would have changed the story if it stuck though.

@jammmy for sure. Both shows are great.

I think Arrow really helped Flash get off to a good start. A lot of the time the first season of a tv show can be a little weak at the beginning, but introducing Barry and the other characters on Arrow gave it a head start. It's not often that you get a first season as strong as Flash has been and I think that's because of Arrow's involvement.

I've almost started to like Flash more than the Arrow, I look forward to it more, the episodes are well done, alot of heart and soul with good action, feels like they can expand more from it, Arrow, while still good, seems to be lumbering along...

I've almost started to like Flash more than the Arrow, I look forward to it more, the episodes are well done, alot of heart and soul with good action, feels like they can expand more from it, Arrow, while still good, seems to be lumbering along...
It's all the Money Flash has in it's effects department.All of the enemies are Meta humans ,while all of Arrows enemies can be taken down by a bow.So, compared to flash, Arrow will look like it's lagging behind.

Reactions: Lakerone
It's all the Money Flash has in it's effects department.All of the enemies are Meta humans ,while all of Arrows enemies can be taken down by a bow.So, compared to flash, Arrow will look like it's lagging behind.

Very possible, I just seemed to enjoy it a little more season 1 and into season 2, but have really enjoyed the crossover episodes, and what lies in wait center of April when it returns..

Pretty Awesome Promo for Flash and Arrow:
(FYI, this is NOT footage from either show, So don't worry about upcoming spoilers. enjoy)

Reactions: Drum18
Pretty Awesome Promo for Flash and Arrow:
(FYI, this is NOT footage from either show, So don't worry about upcoming spoilers. enjoy)

Saw it a few days ago but decided it was a waste of time to post.The Arrow and Flash Threads are dead most of the time.I tried to keep them alive but i gave up.