The Godfather (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The Godfather blu-ray Steelcase

gfamoraycopy.jpg

If you have pics, please provide ... more info coming soon.

Last edited:
I think it varies a lot from seller to seller. Ive seen them go for as little as £75 for the set, whereas on eBay prices vary from £100-£150 (some individuals are selling each for £60 buy it now). Someones also selling all 3 individually via auction, so it'll be interesting to see what they go for.

Unless you know someone in Australia who can see if there are any copies flirting around in the shops, because they've been completely removed from the ezydvd website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friend just came back from Perth and told me they are still available from most retailer. Mainly jbhifi, but price varies.

If anyone wants to help out a lad in the states get this set before they are all gone, please PM me. I saw an eBay auction, but the shipping was AU $44.50. C'mon man.

It's either get this or the Best Buy Godfather 1+2 for USD $25 free shipping. I don't have a single metal slipcover blu-ray, but I'd estimate these are about the size of a SteelBook (14mm)?

I have the VHS "Trilogy" that is supposed to have the entire thing in chronological order (I still saw a flashback), but Part III was so bad (Andy Garcia and Bridget Fonda in the apartment when the intruders come in) that I actually stopped the film and put it away (his character was a shot of youth-audience-seeking stupid-juice into the whole saga). I just looked at the trailer, and it seems like it might get better after that.

They are getting harder and harder to find over here. All I see now are mostly Godfather 3's... Will check stores and get back to you. They are thicker than 14mm.

got my set from ebay new and sealed at a decent price, stunning set...quite like these metal slipcases...got fast and furious 5 and scarface too...all go quite well with my steelbooks of the same movies lol.

got my set from ebay new and sealed at a decent price, stunning set...quite like these metal slipcases...got fast and furious 5 and scarface too...all go quite well with my steelbooks of the same movies lol.

I have a feeling i was your seller! Did you get the Godfather Trilogy and Fast and Furious 5 together?

If anyone wants to help out a lad in the states get this set before they are all gone, please PM me. I saw an eBay auction, but the shipping was AU $44.50. C'mon man.

I only just saw this post...

Each metal slip weighs a bit over 250grams. Times that by 3 and add a box and plenty of packing materials and you're looking at a 1kg package. I know because I have sent two sets to the USA and Canada. This is how much it cost me:

750g-1kg = $36.50 | registered international post
1kg-1.25kg = $43.25 | registered international post

I've got spare sets here, but unfortunately our postage costs hamper sales/trades

edit: to add further insult to injury, Australia post also include a $9.00 surcharge to send items over 453grams to the United States. So make that a $54 cost to ship from Australia

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
Finally got my hands on this metal slipcase, together with the rest of the trilogy! Cannot wait to receive it, and fingers tightly crossed it is well protected!