The Godfather (Blu-ray Steelcase) [Australia]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The Godfather blu-ray Steelcase

gfamoraycopy.jpg

If you have pics, please provide ... more info coming soon.

Last edited:
Are these region B locked? On ezdvd.com it just says region B.

Edit: Never mind. Looks like its region free. The complete trilogy release in AU was region free so I am assuming these are as well.

Can anyone confirm? I presume BD is correct ..

Let me guess, these are out of print.

Damn, I've joined that game a little too late :(

I recently read that it would be one of the rarest available out there.

No, these are still in stock. Link posted on page 1 of thread, I ordered them from ezydvd and got them. So last I know, they are still shipping metal. I got them like 6-8 weeks ago?

They were selling for crazy money, but right now I think I got all 3 shipped to USA for around $100 ..

Whether they got remade or just found extra stock ... I dunno. But as soon as they are OOP/OOS the value should rise again quickly.

As for rarest ... I think the rarer steelcases are actually IB, T2, SPR & TDK. They pretty much all sale for $200+ everytime. Saw one go for $500

No, these are still in stock. Link posted on page 1 of thread, I ordered them from ezydvd and got them. So last I know, they are still shipping metal. I got them like 6-8 weeks ago?

They were selling for crazy money, but right now I think I got all 3 shipped to USA for around $100 ..

Whether they got remade or just found extra stock ... I dunno. But as soon as they are OOP/OOS the value should rise again quickly.

As for rarest ... I think the rarer steelcases are actually IB, T2, SPR & TDK. They pretty much all sale for $200+ everytime. Saw one go for $500

I'm browsing ezydvd at the moment and I saw the blurays, but it doesn't say anything about the metal slipcase.

Is this the one: Godfather, The - The Coppola Restoration (Blu-ray) :wtf:

oh wow, yeah metal is out of the title now. Guess they are now OOP/OOS.

Looks like Thunda will be a lucky man if he buys my extra set for what we agreed upon haha.

Back to eBay/trades then :hilarious:

Oh well, I'm not in a hurry anyway. I've spent enough for 2011, I won't buy anything untill 2012 :)