Paris - France
Release date: May 26, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £18.31

10900314-2664346962834428.jpg

10900314-1984346962845000.jpg
10900314-1094346962842498.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All depends on if it is pressed from a new master but saying that if the artwork makes me drool a little I may just take a double dip.

I wonder if this will be a remastered version
As it was announced last year that this year we would see
According to Fox Germany, the remastered editions of Rocky and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly to be released on blu-ray in 2014

Several of MGM’s signature films including Rocky, Rain Man, Fargo, RoboCop and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, have been meticulously restored in 4K resolution

We have Rocky Remastered and Robocop Remastered coming so I wonder are we getting a remastered version of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I hope this Blu-ray is that remastered version planned
Need more info to find out as be crazy if a remastered version is later this year and we have to buy it twice same year

I Will try and find out from Fox UK if and when a remastered version is coming and is this it

Last edited:
This has been on my radar for the longest time. Good old steelbooks, the perfect excuse to pick it up real soon. XD

Do I need to see the other 2 films to really understand the story and/or appreciate it?

Nah, the story for this is self-contained. It's only Eastwood's Man-With-No-Name that ties them all together. I hope they do release the rest of the Dollars trilogy on steel though, they're all great.

Reactions: Snollygoster
This has been on my radar for the longest time. Good old steelbooks, the perfect excuse to pick it up real soon. XD

Do I need to see the other 2 films to really understand the story and/or appreciate it?

not really, as the good, the bad and the ugly is actually a PREQUEL to a fistful of dollars and for a few dollars more......

Maybe someone should have a word with zavvi and telll them there is a better master out there to use. I would hate to think I'm paying serious money for a steelbook that still has a vastly interior pressing. Maybe some of the moderators of this forum should have a word with the powers that be. We know there is a better master out there but do the powers that run Zavvi know?

Maybe someone should have a word with zavvi and telll them there is a better master out there to use. I would hate to think I'm paying serious money for a steelbook that still has a vastly interior pressing. Maybe some of the moderators of this forum should have a word with the powers that be. We know there is a better master out there but do the powers that run Zavvi know?

Why tell Zavvi - It's not a Zavvi exclusive

Reactions: kron
Customize Steelbook & make it the trilogy.

Hmmm, I'd buy a 3-discer of the entire MWNN trilogy to replace my existing set, not unlike the classy German Spider-Man steel. But this by itself with no guarantee of the other two? Ehhh...

Thats a great idea. I have the MWNN trilogy blu ray w/slipcase, I think I will Swap the plastic disk insert and make it the trilogy...hell yeah waiting for this baby to go live! Now hopefully the release once upon a time in the west, a fistful of dynamite, @ once upon a time in America...because at times I store my Steelbooks by director. Hopefully the release a fistful of dollars & for a few dollars more at least.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 66