The Grey (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Media Exclusive #16) [Korea]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: January 31, 2018 (Pre-order January 18 at 10 PM Korea time)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular Slip - 1/4 Slip - One-Click
Price: TBA
Notes: Full Slip: 1200 copies - Lenticular Slip: 1200 copies - 1/4 Slip: 700 copies - One-Click: 300 copies

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine this morning and I must admit I was unsure whether to purchase this one or not.
Bloody glad I have it's a right little SWEETHEART what a beauty and a big thanks to @Aniv for the GB.
Same here... I was very unsure, but after receiving mine today I'm now very happy I ordered it. Really nice package overall! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Steel is a proper beauty ain't it mate ..... lovely gloss and the back with the wolf is stunning artwork.
Oh and the snow on the slip is amazing !
Yep, steel looks a lot nicer than I expected. Which edition did you actually go for by the way? I went for the full slip... love the spot glossing on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Just looked at ordering a FS direct but for £55 and possibly get stung by customs again! I think I'll hold out my luck on eBay or here further down the line!! Gorgeous release though!

Is a lovely edition but I just can’t commit to paying full price for it.

At the moment I have my eyes on the full slip but after reading the comments on the lenti that could change. Need to see a video of it in action (the nova vid was poor)

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom