Slipcover The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover + Bonus Content) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: March 29, 2016
PRICE: $24.99
ORDER: Target
Group buy: apsmith21

Screenshot 2016-02-20 00.27.22.png
Screenshot 2016-02-20 00.27.22.png

Last edited by a moderator:
my store probably had about 12-16. Not a bad looking slip but $22.99, little steep. Wish there was a Cartwheel coupon. Picked one up anyway

Reactions: harry
Thanks Dariusz, I was thinking about going for it but wasn't sure with the disc being region locked.:thumbs:

No problem Simon. It looks and feels like a nice overall package but I prefer the Best Buy steelbook. If you're not going to be able to play the bonus disc, maybe it's not worth going for it but if you can, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reactions: Sigill
No problem Simon. It looks and feels like a nice overall package but I prefer the Best Buy steelbook. If you're not going to be able to play the bonus disc, maybe it's not worth going for it but if you can, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Thanks Dariusz, I appreciate it! It's unusual for a Tarantino film to get a lenticular so I'm pretty sure I will end up going for it in the end!:)

Reactions: darczap
Thanks Dariusz, I appreciate it! It's unusual for a Tarantino film to get a lenticular so I'm pretty sure I will end up going for it in the end!:)

Give me a shout if you need help Simon - I do have a couple of extras coming, and can hold (to combine) with other items

Reactions: Sigill
Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. I think the slipcover on the regular release is better with the gatefold and the embossing. But I'm keen on the bonus content since Tarantino movies are always pretty bare-bones special features-wise. Gotta keep reminding myself: movie's more important than packaging, movie's more important than packaging :p