The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (EE Blu-ray) (Zavvi Exclusive) w/ key of Erebor

kron

ゾンビ忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2012
UK
Zavvi have an exclusive edition for the EE of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Strangely there are 2 pre-order link one comes with the LOTR theatrical release trilogy in the slim case as well as The Hobbit: Dos EE w/ key. The other link is without the LOTR theatrical release trilogy, however both are price the same!

Release Date: 03 November 2014
Price £44.99
Pre-order link 1 -
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition 3D Key of Erebor - Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray

Release Date: 03 November 2014
Price £44.99
Pre-order link 2 -
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - Theatrical Edition Slim Box Set / The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition 3D Key of Erebor Blu-ray

600x500-Z-am-Wk31-zavvi-exclusive-hobbit_zps7a2f536b.jpg~original

11020672-1411992098-340965_zps9c2750e1.jpg~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chansey
The one with the trilogy included I think it was an error, for they never send it. I contected zavvi about it and said that it was OOS and they were trying to get more (yeah, right) and that people were looking to buy elsewhere (HOW? if it's a zavvi EXCLUSIVE??) but anyways.... I think they messed up, wanted to sell the hobbit 2 with the key not add the lord of the rings thing and they don't know how to admit to their error. The other one without the trilogy is in stock and selling just fine.
This was out on nov. 3rd and I'm still waiting, more than a week later, to get a satisfactory answer by zavvi

Did this release happen?

It still seems to be available to order, anyone have any pictures?