Attachments

• Doc.jpg
    Doc.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 338
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little bit of a different movie. Heath Ledger died durin filming so Johnny Depp, Collin Farell, and Jude Law took over for him when his character enters the other world.

I enjoyed it and owned the movie before getting the metalpack. Its worth at least one viewing.

It's ood even though I have one copy I kind of want a second! Just to have it!

It's a little bit of a different movie. Heath Ledger died durin filming so Johnny Depp, Collin Farell, and Jude Law took over for him when his character enters the other world.

I enjoyed it and owned the movie before getting the metalpack. Its worth at least one viewing.

It's ood even though I have one copy I kind of want a second! Just to have it!

I just received this MP recently and I could see why you would want a second copy. One of the nicest MP I have seen. The apple and the title of the movie gives a little "bling" effect and makes you forget that this isn't a steelbook. :scat:

Reactions: megabee
Glad I just secured a second one. It feels quality and I don't know about the print run on this but I have a feeling this will become rare.

Was able to score a second copy for my collection. It was tough getting one copy but I am thrilled to have two (2), was able to get it for a straight up trade for one (1) steelbook. Great film and cover art.

Cheers!

I got this recently
I only just noticed today that there quite a few paint chips
anyone else have this problem?