The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Just saw these while searching for something at site....

Release date June 25,2013

$13.99

Purchase here

91RDxN%2BDWML._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I LOVE the look of this Steelbook's cover! :drool: Much more fitting in this comic wave of steels as opposed to some of the others, IMO. I can't wait to see the back cover and whether it will have inside art or not (I really hope it does!)

any idea on the numbers
is this a limited release
as cant afford to order now as I have a lot off steelbooks on order in june/july fact may have to pay a visit to bank to make a interest free cash withdrawal maybe i should go as the hulk to get easy withdrawal lol

this one in front looks really bad! i went this morning to get it and i have to wait till they put it out there like an hour just to not getting it at the end coz i hated!, i also could check that the rest looks inferior with the wave Germany did last year! too bad!

this one in front looks really bad! i went this morning to get it and i have to wait till they put it out there like an hour just to not getting it at the end coz i hated!, i also could check that the rest looks inferior with the wave Germany did last year! too bad!

Are you stating in your opinon that the German ones are better quality then these ?

Just wish they had done an Incredible Hulk with the German WAve....

Take care
John

Are you stating in your opinon that the German ones are better quality then these ?

Just wish they had done an Incredible Hulk with the German WAve....

Take care
John

yes in my opinion John! is up to you guys, at least is cheap, i was eager to get it too since i never like the horizontal one from the UK, and i like the concept art for this one, but i own the PITCH BLACK from Germany and love it, i saw the one here and the paint and picture is so faded!

Anyone able to post these as attached pics?

I am not seeing anything there (see attached pic).

Thanks

Attachments

• not seeing the pics.jpg
    not seeing the pics.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 95