The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaah! Got one! PHEW! I was soo afraid of not getting one this time when I saw people already ordered.
But at last, ordered :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ask
Finally got my 2 copies, one for me and one for my father. Both painchipped and scratched on the backside. Contacted Zavvi about replacement/refund and i got the most retarded response.
For some reason they want me to send back both the opened damaged steelbooks, but wont pay for more than 15% value of the steelbook in postage, when i have already told them it far exceeds 15% of the value (postage is 150 SEK, ~£13) to send them. What the actual FEKK!?!?

Finally got my 2 copies, one for me and one for my father. Both painchipped and scratched on the backside. Contacted Zavvi about replacement/refund and i got the most retarded response.
For some reason they want me to send back both the opened damaged steelbooks, but wont pay for more than 15% value of the steelbook in postage, when i have already told them it far exceeds 15% of the value (postage is 150 SEK, ~£13) to send them. What the actual FEKK!?!?

Yup. That's Zavvi, alright!

If you receive faulty goods and wish to return them, the Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights.

Quote them the Consumer Rights Act.

They are correct in that if the seal is broken, the return of goods does not include postage. However, if an item is damaged, they are breaking the law.

So, if your goods are faulty and don’t match the description given, you have the same consumer rights under the Consumer Rights Act (which replaces the Sale of Goods Act from 1 October 2015) as you have when buying in store.

Any terms and conditions that say you must cover the cost of returning an item wouldn’t apply where the goods being returned are faulty.