The Incredible Hulk

Would you purchase an 'Incredible Hulk' Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
MV5BMTUyNzk3MjA1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE1Njg2MQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800080/

Would perfectly go with Iron Man, Captain America & Thor = The AVENGERS!!!

There are already different version of the steelbook that exist, but only G1:
3778d1222995147-incredible-hulk-future-shop-exclusive-steelbook-pic-hulk.jpg

c2e7017b42a0477e9d72f110.L.jpg

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Absolutely hate the movie! Joking :joy:

It's an ok movie, but I support your choice my friend, and I would definitely get the steel if it's G2 with awesome artwork :scat:

Oooh! HULK should have to be emobossed in green obviously, in the same manner than Iron Man FS and Iron Man 2 KOR are! :drool:

Last edited:
I loved this Hulk movie ... I too would love to see it.

same here, I'm a Hulk maniac, I need this badly!

I think he has been the best Hulk to date its a shame he wont be the Hulk in the Avengers and Hell Yes I would buy this :scat:

+1

imo Mark Rufallo's body to big for Bruce Banner, and not a "doctor" type but that's my opinion when I first watch the trailer, I don't know when I already see the movie :)

why not

they already have steels for all the other marvel movies that are building up to AVENGERS movie (thor, captain america,ironman) why not this "Hulk" Reboot

man would it be great if we all had some pull here to actually make some of these steelbooks happen.

The more people post in these threads and vote on these polls is the pull. I was just talking with the "trigger pullers" about this title yesterday. Its known its wanted ... direct "hype" like these threads gives them ammo to get studios on board with making these happen.

Everybody loves stats, it makes "risks" more credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.