Release date: January 20,2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

karate.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norwichlad and vurt
I'm really surprised this same steelbook is being released in the uk.. I put in for the gb on the Canadian one(my 1st can gb too). . Does this happen very often where a Canadian or U.S steelbook release is announced then a month later we get a uk announcement of the same steel? I'm just asking for future reference as I don't follow US/Can releases too closely and I don't want to jump on a GB in the future like this if there is a good chance of a uk release of the same steel. I can't think of any in the past, but like I said, I don't follow best buy and future shop etc releases too closely.

I do love the artwork for this. . It would have been perfect if they had done this artwork on the back though (clean art with no credits) then had a great image of the main charecters on the front with a title that had a decent font.. :-(

I have to agree with everyone else....the film has 2 strong, main leads and they're nowhere to be seen in the artwork....as they say on dragons den....I'm out

I took a pic of my photo print of this artwork (sorry the colours didn't come out as bright as they actually are cos I took it with my phone). If they make the steelbook glossy I will be very happy:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414531363734.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1414531363734.png
    1 MB · Views: 251
Reactions: vurt